Man freaks out because someone doesn’t have a mask, wrecks pizza shop.

I think the same with concerts also, you watch a video of a concert these days and all you can see is the glare of phone screens in people's hands as they record it.
People pay to go to a concert and then watch it live through their phone's tiny screen

What kind of shitty memories are these people gonna have in years to come?

Phones could have been a great technology but I'm sure that they have helped expedite the fall of man.

I think the same with concerts also, you watch a video of a concert these days and all you can see is the glare of phone screens in people's hands as they record it.
People pay to go to a concert and then watch it live through their phone's tiny screen

What kind of shitty memories are these people gonna have in years to come?

Funny , always used to get lighters waving their tiny flames in the air , now it's mobile phones..

Agreed. People are trash.
Slightly beside the point but still relevant-Isn't it a crime to film a crime? (if not morally bankrupt). I see people filming other people getting demolished and wonder how is your first reaction to film it? The best is when some dude fell on the subway tracks and needed help getting back on the platform while some degenerate fuck just filmed him struggle. This society is doomed at this rate.
I believe some places are trying to institute Samaritan laws, like the last episode of SEINFELD where it was illegal to do nothing while someone needs help, but I'm not sure how this can and will be enforced.

Well at least Corona-chan is gifting us with high-quality public freakout videos.

That idiot is not even wearing his own mask properly.

That's the same way @Medulla Omoplata reacts when they refuse to add kraft dinner as a topping.

If the video is real, that guy is a pizza shit.
Like.
Also
giphy.gif

Someone should have picked the little fella up and threw him out. Good thing his prints are on the glass case he pushed over. it is Canada so they won't do anything to him.

I believe some places are trying to institute Samaritan laws, like the last episode of SEINFELD where it was illegal to do nothing while someone needs help, but I'm not sure how this can and will be enforced.

One way is by shutting down sites that promote and encourage filming someone getting destroyed and shouting 'world star'. It's funny till you or someone you know is getting murdered in plain sight amongst a crowd recording it.

Lol he doesn't even have the mask properly on, I wish the guy that walked out would've punch him to gives us a happy ending.
LOL.. exactly what I was thinking.

That guy is a freaking moron.

I mask use obligatory there?

One way is by shutting down sites that promote and encourage filming someone getting destroyed and shouting 'world star'. It's funny till you or someone you know is getting murdered in plain sight amongst a crowd recording it.
You mean websites like this where you found this video? Censorship isn't that simple.

Damn, shopkeeper should have given lil dude in that poorly-fitting suit a deep dish uppercut pie on the house.

I mean fuck, how is that your reaction to someone not wearing a mask?

I
You mean websites like this where you found this video? Censorship isn't that simple.
I didn't watch the video or visit to find videos. This is a forum, I prefer pictures and text on a forum. World Star, Live Leaks and those type of sites cater to the types of video in question.

And it isn't censorship. Filming crimes is a low-life move, and dangerous to boot. You film someone getting capped you might get it cause you're holding evidence.

I

I didn't watch the video or visit to find videos. This is a forum, I prefer pictures and text on a forum. World Star, Live Leaks and those type of sites cater to the types of video in question.
You're saying that like the websites created the incidents being video'd. Stop the website, stop the violence -- is that your idea?

Back