Man forgives wife for cheating due to friendship...

You can get back from cheating, but only once. And it takes a lifetime to get through. As someone who hasn't even cheated but was suspected of, i know what I'm talking about here. You gotta work your ASS off to regain the trust, and, even then, it ain't never gonna be full.

It's like a broken mirror. You can put it back together but the scars can be seen.

This man threw his wife out but he succumbed to loneliness. To him a cheating wife is better than having no one in his life.

But the damage is still there.

Why would you want to be friends with someone who knowingly did something devastating to you?
Something that took me a long time to realize is that most people's friendships are very superficial. It's more about the illusion of not being alone than it is about quality relationships. Hell, if alcohol was banned, people would hang out with each other far less.

Wow! Yeah fuck that! Dude is clearly a simp. They way she acted when he put his arm around her and kissed the top of his head shows that she's not really into him. Dude obviously loves her WAY more than she does love him. I don't buy that she wasn't swapping spit w the dude or gave him pussy. And on top of that she moved out. He didn't kick her out. She didn't beg to come back, he did. Smdh!

apparently

I worked with a guy at a pot grow who made oil for us. He had a wife and 4 kids, then a girlfriend. The wife was waaaaaaay hotter than the girlfriend and she looked like a pale 16 year old or something while the wife was a cuban stunner.

And the wife had a boyfriend. We then did a weed deal, lol. Fun night.

This is a strange situation because they have been married for 18 years and he missed her presence once she got kicked out of the house. So he decided to forgive her due to the fact that they had a good friendship aside from their marriage. It was the friendship that he missed.

Is it true that most marriages lack a friendship aspect with a partner?

She's not even hot. What a mook. Props for pics of cheating wife but I wish I hadn't seen them.

My dad's wife (not my mother) cheats on him and he still stays with her. Pretty fucking stupid if you ask me. I would have kicked that bitch out or cheated myself.

A true man is man enough to take a woman back even if she cheats on him.

A true man examines himself to see what flaws in him influenced the woman to seek outside intimacy.

A true man examines himself to see what flaws in him influenced the woman to seek outside intimacy.

A thousand blessing for carrying the spirit of cucktober.

Anyways it's terrible to commit to someone who doesn't feel the same. Commitment towards a skill is more fulfilling than to another human. But it's harder since it requires a greater depth of self honesty.

No, this is BS

Nah. I would have not forgiven her

1) Never document the issue.
2) Never involve social media.
3) Ensure the life insurance policies are current.
4) Kill her and make it look like someone else did it - preferably the other guy.
5) Feign remorse.
6) Collect. These bitches ain't loyal.
7) Post on Sherdog.

She looks like the bass player from a 70s rock band

Someone posted that story here before. I found out it was likely staged because the guy wants to be a yt star. He may still be a cuck though.

Most affairs don't just happen out of the blue so you never know ll the other stuff that might be going on in their relationship.

I can think though of past girlfriends that I connected differently than my wife. Not less or more but different. I don't blame the guy if he missed her as a friend but not a wife.

Back