Man forgives wife for cheating due to friendship...

My wife and I were good friends before we started dating so i sympathize but once you cheat it's done. There's no trust anymore and you aint ever getting it back. Even though their back together the relationship will never be the same, he shoulda just let it be.

That’s a hard pass. There are many fish in the sea. She has proven to be disloyal.

Move on. He owes himself to find a person who who will think the world of him.

Sad he’s a beta and she realizes it. She just lost all respect for him by taking her back and will be more inclined to cheat again until she finds someone better to fit her hypergamous nature.

She knows now she can cheat and do whatever she wants to him and he will stick by her, that kills attraction and respect, it shows he values her more than himself and shows he’s in scarcity. All he is now is beta male provider and will likely not even get sex when he wants

Maybe he's just playing the long game and planning to get her back tenfold. This is just the first step of his diabolical plan. I'm not gonna watch the video but she looks like a pretty dumpy broad based on the thumbnail.

You can get back from cheating, but only once. And it takes a lifetime to get through. As someone who hasn't even cheated but was suspected of, i know what I'm talking about here. You gotta work your ASS off to regain the trust, and, even then, it ain't never gonna be full.
So you didnt cheat but you still bowed down and groveled to your wife just cause?
Lol youre worse than the guy in the OP

So you didnt cheat but you still bowed down and groveled to your wife just cause?
Lol youre worse than the guy in the OP

I didn't bow down and grovel, the situation was more complicated than what a simple "i didn't do shit" could defuse. Some women are more sensitive than others to having female friends who are very open about their lives, so certain conversational levels of intimacy can appear intimidating or outright inappropriate. I'm the type of person who has several very close female friends who i talk to about a million different things, including their relationships. My wife suspected that there was more to one of those instances than there was, and it took some convincing to get her to calm down and drop it for what it was, a nothingburger. I can understand her point of view - and i can't expect everyone to have the same level of understanding of how others communicate with their friends, simple as. It was also early in our relationship and she was less secure. You can punish someone for being insecure, or you can work with them to show them that there's nothing to be insecure about. Because it was worth it to me to do the latter, i did it, and now we're married five years. It isn't easy, but it was worth it to me.

In Blessed Dagestan, he is entitled to decapitate her to preserve his honor.

He posted the video online. Gives a interview on TV but doesn’t want to reveal his last name???

Hehe sorry to put a damper on y'all but this shit is fake.

One of the comments was like "now if your wife really cheats on you we wont believe you". The guy is like "If my wife cheats on me I wont be whining about it on youtube like a little bitch".

He probably did try to leave but look at her meathooks, man. Khabib Nurmagonnagiveyou up (30-0).

This is a strange situation because they have been married for 18 years and he missed her presence once she got kicked out of the house. So he decided to forgive her due to the fact that they had a good friendship aside from their marriage. It was the friendship that he missed.

Is it true that most marriages lack a friendship aspect with a partner?

What a friendship? the hoe cheated on you bud, that trust was broken she don't care for you at all.

lmao at encourage more cucking, west will never learn
{<jordan}

Honestly I don't think it's anyone else's business in such affairs, I'm not sure I would deal with that but who knows. If the relationship was on the rocks and they fall into a one night stand at a conference that's one thing, if you think everything is cool and they are banging your best buddy for years that's another.

He forgave her because he was probably also cheating and just didn't get caught. And now he gets the benefit of looking like a sweet guy, which will help him get more action on the side
Probably not though.

Back