Man forgives wife for cheating due to friendship...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This is a strange situation because they have been married for 18 years and he missed her presence once she got kicked out of the house. So he decided to forgive her due to the fact that they had a good friendship aside from their marriage. It was the friendship that he missed.

Is it true that most marriages lack a friendship aspect with a partner?

WtsXt2vD7_Tqswk8f_j3LU5TFguOyx5QHUg53jfgcTQeAsFxt4R-bmbDa53DFDmlI2eCMMGdxHRL0BP2bqeA4_t5DLRfTsWHex4JC6ciTsCorZD357_t08G8MWC96armmEgE=w220-h157

At least there's one happy ending in the middle of all this 2020.

This is a strange situation because they have been married for 18 years and he missed her presence once she got kicked out of the house. So he decided to forgive her due to the fact that they had a good friendship aside from their marriage. It was the friendship that he missed.

Is it true that most marriages lack a friendship aspect with a partner?

You can get back from cheating, but only once. And it takes a lifetime to get through. As someone who hasn't even cheated but was suspected of, i know what I'm talking about here. You gotta work your ASS off to regain the trust, and, even then, it ain't never gonna be full.

Lol, smh. Find some new piece of ass and get a hobby, you'll find some buddies.

But, if I were that guy I would come onto every single one of her friends and/or female relatives every chance I got until I stretched one out something fierce.

Dude, this was your way out bro. His wife is a cheating fatty, clearly time to upgrade. What a cuck.

Why would you want to be friends with someone who knowingly did something devastating to you?

I'll go out on a limb here and say that he's one of those blokes who, once he finds a woman, has no need for friends anymore and drifts apart from his old buddies. So now he's left all alone, zero friends, zero social life, in a big empty house that reminds him of how lonely he is 24/7........so he feels like he has no choice.

I bet he's still proper hurting over the cheating but he has nobody else and probably feels too old to find someone else. Lot's of people end up in these situations when marriages threaten to fall apart.

Back