Relationship Man felt sorry for single mother in abusive relationship, marries her she hires Hitman to kill him

Younger women rock because:

-Not jaded by life

-Not turned crazy by stress and aging

-Not in need to speak with the manager

-Cute and shy

-Polite and tight

-Better looking and healthier in mind and body

I don't like to discriminate, but this whole wisdom and experience is bullshit. The nicest women I met in the world were younger women. For years I was told that they play mind games and how immature they are. This is such a bullshit. They are nice and kind people who are full of hope and aspiration for a better life.

Meanwhile these older single mothers are not bad people generally. But they have all the stress and rage of working and taking care of kids as well as dealing with their ex. Not to mention, being a single mom means that a relationship failed. This will make them cynical if not hateful. Not every single mom is going to try an assassinate you. But you have to understand that jumping in to a relationship with a single mom is going to be serious work which includes dealing with kids.

Truest statement ever made. There's a reason they're single mothers, and as an added downside their vag is usually ruined. Which can be made up for via teh buttsecks but even that isn't usually worth the baggage.
I'll come back to this. Do you actually believe my mother did something so terrible that it was her own fault that my coward of a dad left us? Is that what you think? That it was all my mother's fault?
@Rygu if you think that was all on my mother you are a disgrace.

"Man felt sorry for single mother" = "Man horny for single mother".

I need for you to expand on this. Is my dead mother a horrific person?

I'll come back to this. Do you actually believe my mother did something so terrible that it was her own fault that my coward of a dad left us? Is that what you think? That it was all my mother's fault?

As with most of my posts in the MB, the post I made wasn't exactly a serious one. Relax.

Ill bite

Your mother was not a bad person. It is just sad that so often "good" womeb fall victim to wicked men. As you have described your father was a bad man and in a perfect world she would not have ended up with him (an abuser as I recall you saying he was).

Men are making a point that at some level females throughout history appear to be bad at selecting mates. And a lot of females end up with players and abusers. The typical troph of "nice guys" finish last and likely manlets as well does ring true. I bet you everyman here has and knows good guys who struggled with women and then knows bad men who got women with ease and were abusers. The fact this is so common is further proof of an imperfect and also comical world

Men who are anti single mom are taking precautious. If she is a widow that is fine but facts remain that it is a lot for a man to take on (I wont even add the biological and religious reasons why as you dont believe in those) but at minimum a tribal reason is a woman gave her first and love and now has male dna imbeded in her from pregnancy (this theory called telegonny is spoken of in rwligion and in racial science and believed in china and the non western world and is been proven in primates and insects) so from a purely masculine view etc you cant as fully own a single mom and she isnt baggage free. Often they come with jaded experiences with men and scars and you have to deal with that and possibly fall victim to any trauma they do have even though you didnt do anything to them they make take it out on you

Last edited:
So basically, @ryu
Ill bite

Your mother was not a bad person. It is just sad that so often "good" womeb fall victim to wicked men. As you have described your father was a bad man and in a perfect world she would not have ended up with him (an abuser as I recall you saying he was).

Men are making a point that at some level females throughout history appear to be bad at selecting mates. And a lot of females end up with players and abusers. The typical troph of "nice guys" finish last and likely manlets as well does ring true. I bet you everyman here has and knows good guys who struggled with women and then knows bad men who got women with ease and were abusers. The fact this is so common is further proof of an imperfect and also comical world

Men who are anti single mom are taking precautious. If she is a widow that is fine but facts remain that it is a lot for a man to take on (I wont even add the biological and religious reasons why as you dont believe in those) but at minimum a tribal reason is a woman gave her first and love and now has male dna imbeded in her from pregnancy (this theory called telegonnt is spoken of in rwligion and ik racial science and believed in china and the non western world and is been proven in primates and insects) so from a purely masculine view etc you cant as fully own a single mom and she isnt baggage free. Often they come with jaded experiences with men and scars and you have to deal with that and possibly fall victim to any trauma they do have even though you didnt do anything to them they make take it out on you
Okay, my dad never abused me.Nor have I ever said he did. So bugger off with that.

Jesus...

This is so terrible that it made me laugh.

Wow.

jz92sAo.jpg

So basically, @ryu

Okay, my dad never abused me.Nor have I ever said he did. So bugger off with that.

You said your dad left your mom and I swear I recall you saying he was abusive. I am just saying it is sad that is all

Some women have an ability to read and not choose bad men. I know it is hard to read but there is something to it

Does she still get half his shit in divorce?

You said your dad left your mom and I swear I recall you saying he was abusive. I am just saying it is sad that is all

Some women have an ability to read and not choose bad men. I know it is hard to read but there is something to it
what makes you the all seeing eye on women with your lack of experience with women?
he pinned me up against a wall once, you make it sound like he was fucking me.

what makes you the all seeing eye on women with your lack of experience with women?
he pinned me up against a wall once, you make it sound like he was fucking me.

I never said I was the expert but a lot of women do seem to make poor choices. And many men logically want to avoid such women or those who carry baggage.

Last edited:
Just ta clarify muh statement... I have 0 issues with dating women with children but there are a number of factors in that type of relationship that I have 0 desire to be a part of.

Mainly dealing with kids... Fortunately I'm at the age that most with children are of no issue. Also my current is 39 and 0 kids...

I'm good dawg...

Single mothers...just walk on by
Lol what single woman without kids do you expect to find over 40? Derrp. If you do find that white whale I guarantee they are worse than the single moms. Usually crazy cat ladies.

Back