Relationship Man felt sorry for single mother in abusive relationship, marries her she hires Hitman to kill him

Crazy story

At least she got jail time!

dang thats some sick shit, did you see her laugh when shown the photo? Also props to the guy mundo who told the husband she wanted him dead cartel style.

she appears so nice and classy in their boxing promotional videos, this is a nightmare situation

I think I remember seeing that on Dateline. Some chicks are just psychos.

So what happened to the first boyfriend? Was she lying about him abusing her?

So what happened to the first boyfriend? Was she lying about him abusing her?
Probably, this woman is a psychopath. Seems like she took advantage of a nice guy and gave him a sob story to hook him.

Apparently nobody explained to her that you don't carry pass relationship problems into new relationships...
She is the problem that carried over, this why nice guys or simps finish last, but props to mundo for telling him his wife wanted him dead cartel style. I wonder if she killed her baby dad that way too in Mexico?

dang thats some sick shit, did you see her laugh when shown the photo? Also props to the guy mundo who told the husband she wanted him dead cartel style.

she appears so nice and classy in their boxing promotional videos, this is a nightmare situation

Yeah. The really fucked up part is that with a 20 year sentence, she will be out in 10. If she takes care of herself while she is in, she still has time to pull this shit again.

I am sure this dude felt like an ass. But imagine how much of an ass the NEXT guy will feel like when he finds out she already did time for the shit.

I am all for the sex offender registry. But I think there is an argument to be made for the took a hit out on my husband registry as well.

Truest statement ever made. There's a reason they're single mothers, and as an added downside their vag is usually ruined. Which can be made up for via teh buttsecks but even that isn't usually worth the baggage.

good lord…

Back