Man featured at Giuliani press conference is a convicted sex offender

First of all.... basic grammar.
Second, think about that statement and apply it to Rudy's claims.

Again, apply to Rudy.

So you need a video or something?

Anyway, this guy being a predator doesn't make him a liar in a specific case. That said, he's also adding nothing to nothing so....

See my post as to why I said what I did about a link.

Also I don't go on Twitter so so if thats what you had to do to see it then thats why I missed it.

Lets hold a press conference at a random lawn care service in between a crematorium and dildo shop. Well have rudy, fresh off sticking his hand down his pants in borat2 to scream at the heavens like a retard and make baseless fraud claims. And our special guest speaker will be a sex offender.

Of course none of this insanity matters to the cult.
Just like no one in your cult giving a fuck that Joe and his son are pedophiles

Wait, is the guy getting flack because he's Black and supporting Republicans or because he's a convicted sex offender out in public?

After seeing so many on here show support for the Class 3 Felony Child Sex offender that Kyle Rittenhouse "deleted" I'm confused as to who is outraged by what.

Rudy was also there, though not convicted.

When the guy applied for the "poll observer" job, he thought he would get paid to go to the titty bar

Go fuck yourselves...
170519-anthony-weiner-index-feature.jpg

All those assholes live in glass houses on the Hill

He probably beat off inside the adult store that was located close to garden shop where the conference took place

Pathetic attempt by the lefties to discredit a man for the mistakes he made in his past...

i always thought lefties were all about giving ppl a 2nd chance in life and if someone served his time and paid the debt to the society he gets to redeem himself

part of a sex offenders payment to society is to be on a list, that people refer to so they can consider that persons character. like what is happening right now.

fuck off bud.

Fake news. Arrest records and court proceedings reported by politico are fake news.

This needs a real source. Like pdfs of metadata-less emails obtained from a hd on a laptop found in a blind seth rich ct nutter's lost & found, reported on by twitter users who onced worked for Russian state funded news agencies.

He likes ripped white dues, leave him alone.
This thread has all my fav fetishes. Nekkid men and crying fascis. I am now also a transgender space communist.

(forreal tho I don't necessarily blame the campaign for this gaffe, but it's still funny)

Where are all the Qanon supporters , and the Trump supporters who think Trump is going to fight the secret cabal of pedos .

Pathetic attempt by the lefties to discredit a man for the mistakes he made in his past...

i always thought lefties were all about giving ppl a 2nd chance in life and if someone served his time and paid the debt to the society he gets to redeem himself
You should look in the mirror, because you righties are always quick to dig up dirt on any Black person who has been victimized by cops, to justify the police actions. Recall the old crimes Floyd was convicted of that the rightwing were quick to publicize. And the old crimes by Ahmad Aubery that the right focused on.

Lets hold a press conference at a random lawn care service in between a crematorium and dildo shop. Well have rudy, fresh off sticking his hand down his pants in borat2 to scream at the heavens like a retard and make baseless fraud claims. And our special guest speaker will be a sex offender.

Of course none of this insanity matters to the cult.
Trumpers are tribalists, so no matter how insane and embrassing, Trump or his cronies behave Trumpers will defend them. No matter all the lies and baseless claims Trump spews, Trumpers will defend him. Because it all comes down to Trumpers supporting Trump's Nationalist agenda. As long as Trumpers believe Trump is the only guy who can take America back to the pre Civil Rights era, they will support him.

Back