Man creates Monster in his basement with Sperm and Chicken Egg

this dude monetized this he should be making a killing off that adsense money with his shock video. he has the 10 minute time and 4 different ad markers, and it has over 20 million hits

Dudes made a year salary off one video. dude knew exactly what he was doing.

Not really my proudest moment but we all do weird shit when we're bored - for a time I started saving my sperm in some tupperware to see what'd happen. After a few days it just basically turned yellow and developed a foul stench, and at that point I called off the experiment

Whatever this thing is in the OP I know one thing - it smells terrible

This is how Jon Jones' supplements got tainted.

Possibly the most legit video I have ever seen prefaced by "Planet X Approaches" where alchemy is mentioned within the first 10 seconds of hokey voiceover.

Could no bother to watch was boring as fuck can´t believe 21M watched this shit

Also, that's some beta sperm he's got. If he used mine that shit would look like the monsters from tremors

Ah yes. Answering the age-old question. Except, the egg never came at all.

The mythtery continueth...

latest

Not really my proudest moment but we all do weird shit when we're bored - for a time I started saving my sperm in some tupperware to see what'd happen. After a few days it just basically turned yellow and developed a foul stench, and at that point I called off the experiment

Whatever this thing is in the OP I know one thing - it smells terrible
bruh if you waited a few more days it would evolve into high intelligent species. There's also proof that if you consumed it at least 14 days out, you'd have super powers

People say Alex Jones didn't know what he was doing. There are millions of dollars in promoting hokey fake shit if you know how to, this dude made bank from a complete nonsense video because you dumb assholes are too stupid to see how ridiculous this is.

Back