Crime Man Commits Suicice By Cop, Idiots Protest Anyway

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/news/questions-police-fatally-shoot-man-220947212.html

Guy streams a pursuit on Facebook at the end of which he jumps out of his car with a knife and gets lit up by the cops. Protesters are saying he should have been tased or some other means of not getting stabbed should have been used. People think a taser is a sure thing but if you get shitty or no connection it has very little effect.

Armchair experts.

I remember when the gorilla got shot in the zoo. I had no idea there were so many gorilla experts, zoologists, tranquilizer gun technicians etc living amongst us.

The internet makes us all geniuses.

protests of police shootings seems very inconsistent. I mean there are legit bad shots that make national news but no major local protests occur. Then youll see a 100% justified shooting and the locals will start gathering mob style before even having facts. I mean there was one where the guy shot someone while trying to rob them, then posted on social media himself saying i wont be taken alive and then he pulls gun on the cops and they shoot him and...protests ensue. Like wtf people.

protests of police shootings seems very inconsistent. I mean there are legit bad shots that make national news but no major local protests occur. Then youll see a 100% justified shooting and the locals will start gathering mob style before even having facts. I mean there was one where the guy shot someone while trying to rob them, then posted on social media himself saying i wont be taken alive and then he pulls gun on the cops and they shoot him and...protests ensue. Like wtf people.

Because there's nothing genuine about what a lot of those people believe in regards to justifying police officers using their firearms. They just hate cops. There is a war on cops in this country and it's led by the media.

Because there's nothing genuine about what a lot of those people believe in regards to justifying police officers using their firearms. They just hate cops. There is a war on cops in this country and it's led by the media.

Ah yes.. the war on cops.

They should be allowed to just shoot whoever they want with impunity.

Not saying I support the protests. Just that I think the American public has been sold a lie that there's no way for police to subdue knife wielders non-fatally. We should expect our police to be better.

Some people will complain about every shooting no matter how justified.

I'm glad the dude is dead, he endangered all of us for whatever reason he thought was a brilliant one.

"If he was white, the cops would have shot the knife out of his hand" - Dumb Liberals

People are so easy to influence via the media. There are about 40 police shootings of unarmed black men in the US every year, 50-60 if you you chuck in the few "unknown weapon" and toy weapon categories. Maybe 100-150 if you add in all races together, about half of which were reaching for a weapon or in the process of attacking someone. Total of about 1000 killed by police every year, about 80-90% of which involve a suspect with a deadly weapon. Yet people extrapolate this miniscule amount of shootings (considering a country of 320m) to represent that all ~700,000 full-time police officers in the US are bad people. To say it's bad logic is the understatement of the century.

They should have pepper sprayed his feet and tazed his car. SMH

Driver, put your hands out the window! Reach down and open the door! From *outside* the vehicle!

Step out facing away from me! Now walk backward to the sound of my voice! When you clear the bumper, step to your right! Now get on your knees, hands in the air! Cross your ankles!

... or just attack with that knife, it's all good

It is also led by leftists.

It would have been more heroic to save the persons life. If temporary retreat was possible, or if non-lethal weaponry was available (It always should be) he could have been saved. I'm not overly disgusted with the cops, but I'm not impressed with them either. It was likely a reasonable shooting I wouldn't consider protesting.

I really, really, really do not like the "always shoot to kill" method of policing. Unloading on a leg would have made this person much less dangerous.

Back