Law Man charged with rape of 10 year old after right wing called it fake news

Zazen

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Some of you might not know this but I made a thread on this topic that was deleted by the awful mods of sherdog and have also been accused of making up it up by lovely people @Horse Style . Just thought I would repost this because I’ve seen several posters in the meme thread calling this fake news that the left is pushing to make the abortion laws look bad. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ear-old-abortion-rightwing-media-indiana-ohio Original thread https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ss-state-borders-to-have-an-abortion.4245481/

Politicizing tragedies.

merica

abortion clearly trumps illegal immigration

this time at least

spin cycle in full effect for this load of hogwash

TS, the hysterical man-child, is trying to use a story of a 10-year old rape victim (which may or may not be 100% accurate) to support his personal beliefs on a karate sub-forum.

He'll spend the rest of this thread like the last: screeching at anyone who breaks down his shitty pro-abortion arguments and then strawmanning them before running away, again.

What a sad, sad life the REEEEE'ing TS must live

<{cruzshake}>

TS, the hysterical man-child, is trying to use a story of a 10-year old rape victim (which may or may not be 100% accurate) to support his personal beliefs on a karate sub-forum.

He'll spend the rest of this thread like the last: screeching at anyone who breaks down his shitty pro-abortion arguments and then strawmanning them before running away, again.

<{cruzshake}>
Dude anyone with eyes can read the thread. You were victim blaming a ten year old. Just stop, the thread is for anyone to read and make their own conclusions. You’ve made an entirely fictional world in your mind to deflect criticism

Dude anyone with eyes can read the thread. You were victim blaming a ten year old. Just stop, the thread is for anyone to read and make their own conclusions. You’ve made an entirely fictional world in your mind to deflect criticism
Like I said in the last one. Quote any of my posts that victim-blamed the 10-year old.

After you continue posting ITT without providing that imaginary post, more people will see you as the lying sissy you are. A lying sissy using the tragedy of a 10-year old rape victim to support your political views.

The story is real and the Story is awful

The lie is that she had to cross state lines for an abortion; her state allows abortions for cases like this

"Bernard told her that immediately after “the Buckeye State had outlawed any abortion after six weeks, [she] had a 10-year-old patient in the office who was six weeks and three days pregnant.” She then explained how Bernard performed the abortion.

When the story ran, some of us noted that the Ohio law actually does not prohibit abortions after six weeks but after “fetal heartbeat has been detected.” Being three days over the six-week line is not a bar on abortion. More importantly, it also has the exceptions for cases like this one.

Members of the media, including MSNBC’s Joy Reid, were quick to pick up the story despite the lack of confirmation.
Photo by Qian Weizhong/VCG via Getty Images
In fact, Ohio says abortions are allowed “to prevent a serious risk of the substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function of the pregnant woman,” which would certainly be the case for a 10-year-old."

https://nypost.com/2022/07/12/activist-tale-of-a-10-year-old-rape-victims-abortion-looks-like-a-lie/

If anything, I would be upset with the left (Specifically MSNBC and Bernard) for trying to use a tragedy like this to "dunk on republicans"

Last edited:
If anything, I would be upset with the left (Specifically MSNBC and Bernard) for trying to use a tragedy like this to "dunk on republicans"
Sounds on par for the typical leftist to do this. This is exactly what TS did in his last thread and doing in this thread.

And while he's doing this, he'll scream and stamp his feet about pro-life people being the scumbags.

<{cruzshake}>

Pathetic to use the rape of a 10 year old as an "I told you so!" to try and win an internet argument against people.

Thoughts and prayers are with the child who had to go through this horrific ordeal.

<{cruzshake}>
What if I told you the rapist was an illegal immigrant?

Suddenly it's a OK to use a personal tragedy to win an internet argument!

Last edited:
So if Biden had descent border security polices there a good chance this guy doesn’t rape the girl and less drug overdoses? The Ohio state legal office said she could of got an abortion in the state and they didn’t know about the case, the details were hidden by MSM because it was a illegal alien…

The story is real and theStory is awful

The lie is that she had to cross state lines for an abortion; her state allows abortions for cases like this

"Bernard told her that immediately after “the Buckeye State had outlawed any abortion after six weeks, [she] had a 10-year-old patient in the office who was six weeks and three days pregnant.” She then explained how Bernard performed the abortion.

When the story ran, some of us noted that the Ohio law actually does not prohibit abortions after six weeks but after “fetal heartbeat has been detected.” Being three days over the six-week line is not a bar on abortion. More importantly, it also has the exceptions for cases like this one.

Members of the media, including MSNBC’s Joy Reid, were quick to pick up the story despite the lack of confirmation.
In fact, Ohio says abortions are allowed “to prevent a serious risk of the substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function of the pregnant woman,” which would certainly be the case for a 10-year-old."

https://nypost.com/2022/07/12/activist-tale-of-a-10-year-old-rape-victims-abortion-looks-like-a-lie/

Fair enough. So, tell me, let's say it was 7 weeks and the fetal heartbeat was clearly present. What does the law say in terms of exceptions? And if there were no exceptions--which is plainly going to be the case in multiple states before long, would you support making the child carry the baby to term?

Edit: if this is true, the New York Post article is bullshit, just as one might expect from that gross rag.

"An Ohio state law went into effect July 2019 which makes abortion illegal after the fetus heartbeat can be detected, which usually develops between five or six weeks after conception. No exceptions are made for "hard cases" such as rape, incest, or a fetus determined to possibly have down syndrome. The only "hard case" exception, according to ORC 2919.193(B),[7] are in cases in which there is a medical emergency, defined in 2919.16(F) & (K): "serious risk of the substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function of the pregnant woman."[8] This does not include potential bodily damage that stems from the woman's mental health.

Included in this law, ORC 2919.198, is a section called "Immunity of pregnant woman." This section overrides penalties for pregnant women who undertake an abortion after a fetal heartbeat has been detected.[9] This release of penalties does not extend to physicians or doctors who administers the abortion past a detectable "heartbeat".

Despite the above laws being the most restrictive, further penalties can be imposed if an abortion is undertaken even later into the pregnancy."

Last edited:
The story is real and theStory is awful

She did go to Indiana for the abortion though.

Pathetic to use the rape of a 10 year old as an "I told you so!" to try and win an internet argument against people.

Thoughts and prayers are with the child who had to go through this horrific ordeal.
He isn't using it as a 'told ya so', he is informing folks that it really did happen. Some people on the right will still keeping thinking this is fake news, because they haven't read that this guy was arrested.

The lie is that she HAD to; trying to cast blame on republicans/Roe V Wade situation

The only villain in this story is the rapist
Well then I was wrong about the state law. Maybe the stress of the situation didn’t help the family think things through properly? That’s understandable I guess. I still hate the ruling and I think some of the most extreme want a full abortion ban like Horse Style. Exceptions do need to exist for people like this. I think some people don’t realize that a child who is that small can’t handle the stress it puts on your body. Pro life people should always support these exceptions imo because it does protect the young mom. Glad Ohio kept it and I hope other states have exceptions

Back