Crime Man beheaded in Northern France

So what do you really want? Seems like you want Muslims to lick France's boots here.

Look you can't have it both ways, if we have the right to free speech and to criticize then that means Muslims have the right to protest and boycott France. Isn't that how freedom works? But here you are supporting Macron who is calling on his dictator buddies to crush boycotts and protests. Despicable really.

I just want Muslims to understand and support support freedom of speech. There are so many comments like this:

there is no freedom of speech when it comes to the dignity of Islam, God almighty and our prophet Muhammad

you're beliefs may differ but that doesn't give you right to offend my beliefs your is to you and mine is to me....

Basically meaning that freedom of speech is off limits when it comes to Allah/Mohammed to most Muslims. The 2nd quote is the most telling though. They feel that no one should be able to offend their beliefs. OK, what if my beliefs are offended by YOUR beliefs? Now what?

I'm offended by religion in general. I can see the good it has on some people and gives them purpose but I also see the scourge it has cased on humanity and even in 2020, it's causing people to be killed in the streets.

Freedom of speech allows us in principle to believe what we want and say what we want. It does not give us the right not to be offended. If you have hate speech laws or put limits on speech at religion, you are silencing people from rightfully calling out bad ideas and superstition. It's ridiculous, offensive and dangerous.

Last edited:
Acting like victims instead of condemning the attack and supporting France. Granted, Macron's "French version of Islam" is ridiculous, my first response would be to distance my religion from radicals and try to force them out. Instead, let's boycott anything French...

https://www.vox.com/2020/10/27/21536147/france-macron-islam-protests

And yet Muslims, specifically Muslim leaders are so silent on China and Myanmar, you can almost hear the screams of Muslims being tortured to death in those countries.

I am so over people criticizing the West, even when it is valid criticism.

I just want Muslims to understand and support support freedom of speech. There are so many comments like this:

Basically meaning that freedom of speech is off limits when it comes to Allah/Mohammed to most Muslims. The 2nd quote is the most telling though. They feel that no one should be able to offend their beliefs. OK, what if my beliefs are offended by YOUR beliefs? Now what?

I'm offended by religion in general. I can see the good it has on some people and gives them purpose but I also see the scourge it has cased on humanity and even in 2020, it's causing people to be killed in the streets.

Freedom of speech allows us in principle to believe what we want and say what we want. It does not give us the right not to be offended. If you have hate speech laws or put limits on speech at religion, you are silencing people from rightfully calling out bad ideas and superstition. It's ridiculous, offensive and dangerous.
Freedom of speech also gives us the right to criticize the speech of other and to boycott and to protest which is what Muslims are doing. Why don't you support their freedom? Why is Macron asking for his dictator buddies to crush their speech after all his tough talk about "muh liberty"?

Freedom of speech also gives us the right to criticize the speech of other and to boycott and to protest which is what Muslims are doing. Why don't you support their freedom? Why is Macron asking for his dictator buddies to crush their speech after all his tough talk about "muh liberty"?

The right to criticize is exactly what they should be doing. Instead, they are saying we should put hate speech laws in place or limit speech. Criticism is fine, killing and beheading people for speech and playing the victim when your religion caused said death is not OK.

I will not defend Macron. I think his rhetoric is idiotic and he doesn't practice what he preaches.

The right to criticize is exactly what they should be doing. Instead, they are saying we should put hate speech laws in place or limit speech. Criticism is fine, killing and beheading people for speech and playing the victim when your religion caused said death is not OK.

I will not defend Macron. I think his rhetoric is idiotic and he doesn't practice what he preaches.
They are protesting and boycotting, that's free speech and its speech that Macron wants a crackdown on. This is why many Muslims don't talk the moralizing from Europeans about free speech seriously.

That is protected by free speech laws in the US so long as its not a call to imminent lawless action that is likely to result in said imminent lawless action.

Second, not all Islamists call for violence and in fact most don't and its not only the ones who do that are being targeted by France. They're going after any mosques and preachers that preach values that supposedly go against the values of the republic. In other words if you believe religion has any relevance on public life and support things like the burqa you're liable to be targeted.

Its clearly a crackdown on religious/political speech and not at all in line with free speech as understood in an actually free country like America.
Some Islamic people may not call for violence but they certainly care if it happens. This far better form of crackdown when compared with the way they crackdown on the Christians in the Middle East. Most of the radicalized Muslims are created in Mosques so it would make sense for France to crackdown on the Mosques.

Some Islamic people may not call for violence but they certainly care if it happens. This far better form of crackdown when compared with the way they crackdown on the Christians in the Middle East. Most of the radicalized Muslims are created in Mosques so it would make sense for France to crackdown on the Mosques.
So then fuck off with this "muh free speech" bullshit if you support cracking down on Muslims for their speech.

I like the term radicalized.

I mean, on this main board is a thread reminiscing about the Iraq War. Are Bush and Cheney and them considered radicalized Christians? I would think making up that a country had WMDs and was a threat, and trying to make Saddam responsible for 9-11 in the minds of the people to unleash their giant killing machine, sounds like an extremely violent and criminal thing to do.

I think at the end of the day, Western life is dominated by pursuit of money, and as such, acts done in pursuit of money and power will seldom be considered done by crazed radicals; unlike someone who claims to do something for God instead of money.

I mean let's face it, when Kashoggi got butchered and carved up, did the government say "we're not doing business with that murderer!"?

Nope, it was "so, will you be paying with cash or credit dawg?"

<{outtahere}>

I guess this thread could be the place to post this, woman decapitated and another man killed in a church attack right now in Nice.

https://news.sky.com/story/two-dead-in-suspected-terror-attack-in-nice-12117574

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...abbed-terrorist-knife-attack-church-Nice.html

France should just kick them out, to be honest. This is only going to end one way, in a full-blown race war of sorts. Soon, innocent Muslims will be getting targeted in vigilante attacks, and the slippery slope will continue.

France should just kick them out, to be honest. This is only going to end one way, in a full-blown race war of sorts. Soon, innocent Muslims will be getting targeted in vigilante attacks, and the slippery slope will continue.
There are millions of muslims in France, and a HUGE part of them are radical. So yeah, this beheading thing is not gonna stay an accident.

In there culture, it's now a symbol of being a good muslim if you behead someone. Unfortunately, our European leaders are a bunch of pussies who are scared to do anything and are still importing this culture to Europe. It's sad.

Absolutely. You don't let the snake in your bosom, as my folks say. Almost every time I post in WR it's the same thing. The storm is coming, be prepared.

This is just a fantasy. The West has been on a steep cultural and spiritual decline for a long while. The cosmopolitan and egalitarian westerner has no will left in him to "defend" the West, because there is barely anything left to defend. To fight means you have to take a stand for something beyond the "universal values" that govern modern western democracies. A westerner would have to reject arguments of hypocrisy in the name of universalism, like a muslim does, and have no qualms about it. It would take a dramatic cultural shift, a "culture war" is just a reactionary dream.

Back