Man allegedly kills pro-Trump boss after argument...

If you’re saying right leaning males tend to have more testosterone you’d be correct...

Probably all that closeted homosexuality being around a bunch of other closeted individuals.

Have to wait until they're 50 so they can meet up with people in public bathrooms to have a sex life, must suck.

How did Rip manage it?

Demographically speaking, groups who tend to all vote Democrat (when they bother to vote) are waaaaaay more violent though...

We get it fella you hate minorities. You could save yourself the time and stop posting about it every chance you get. We already all know how you feel.

Also right wing violence is on the rise in America. We’re talking political violence here. Try to keep up.

Probably all that closeted homosexuality being around a bunch of other closeted individuals.

Have to wait until they're 50 so they can meet up with people in public bathrooms to have a sex life, must suck.

How did Rip manage it?
How’s the wifi at st amant Center ?

We get it fella you hate minorities. You could save yourself the time and stop posting about it every chance you get. We already all know how you feel.

Also right wing violence is on the rise in America. We’re talking political violence here. Try to keep up.

What did I say that was hateful?

Ever notice how every time you lose an argument, the other guy is magically racist?

Does it ever occur to you that you use claims of racism to save face everytime you come up short on something?

That's a real loser mentality to have.

Also how little knowledge would you need to have in order to have never heard of violent black political groups in the US?

panther4.jpg

Oof. And now @ultramanhyata is going to kill you with a trowel..
My best friends dad was a contractor, so from about age 14 to 22, I worked over the summer/Weekends or whenever he needed help. It was never steady but was good for extra cash. He paid cash, and I learned something, so it was a win/win. He subbed out some jobs to me and his son and you could make some decent money is a short period of time for subbed jobs.
Anyway out of all the tools on a construction site, if I was going to kill a dude, a trowel would be way down the list.

I imagine this murderer's upbringing was not wonderful.

Says a lot about you when you use a murder to score some points for your side. Embarrassing tbh TS.

If you’re saying right leaning males tend to have more testosterone you’d be correct...
No they just happen to be paranoid hypocrites with a warped sense of entitlement and a rock solid belief in their own perpetual victimhood
As recently as 2016, 45 percent of Republicans still believed that the Affordable Care Act included “death panels” (it doesn’t). A 2015 poll found that 54 percent of GOP primary voters believed then-President Obama to be a Muslim (…he isn’t).
https://slate.com/technology/2017/1...re-more-susceptible-to-believing-in-lies.html

No they just happen to be paranoid hypocrites with a warped sense of entitlement and a rock solid belief in their own perpetual victimhood
As recently as 2016, 45 percent of Republicans still believed that the Affordable Care Act included “death panels” (it doesn’t). A 2015 poll found that 54 percent of GOP primary voters believed then-President Obama to be a Muslim (…he isn’t).
https://slate.com/technology/2017/1...re-more-susceptible-to-believing-in-lies.html

Didn’t you get the memo, this psychopath just had high T.

Should clear him of all charges

What did I say that was hateful?

Ever notice how every time you lose an argument, the other guy is magically racist?

Does it ever occur to you that you use claims of racism to save face everytime you come up short on something?

That's a real loser mentality to have.

Also how little knowledge would you need to have in order to have never heard of violent black political groups in the US?

panther4.jpg

Um, what are the violent black political groups of today? The BP is from a long ass time ago. Do you hold the gun protesters in Virginia to the same standard?

This is the current face of domestic terrorists.
a922eb1120974e038be76a32cfe0c6bd_18.jpg

virginia-gun-rally.jpg

9187653c-54b0-41be-b119-27ae4ad9b376-XXX__JG_138499_Gun_Rights_Rally_1_20_jmg_30434.JPG

Meanwhile in the US among American right wingers
“Misinformation is currently predominantly a pathology of the right,” concluded a team of scholars from the Harvard Kennedy School and Northeastern University at a February 2017 conference. A BuzzFeed analysis found that three main hyperconservative Facebook pages were roughly twice as likely as three leading ultraliberal Facebook pages to publish fake or misleading information.

Why are conservatives so susceptible to misinformation? The right wing’s disregard for facts and reasoning is not a matter of stupidity or lack of education. College-educated Republicans are actually more likely than less-educated Republicans to have believed that Barack Obama was a Muslim and that “death panels” were part of the ACA. And for political conservatives, but not for liberals, greater knowledge of science and math is associated with a greater likelihood of dismissing what almost all scientists believe about the human causation of global warming.
Buzzfeed and slate?

{<jordan}

Of course republicans are more likely to believe something negative about Obama than democrats. Now how about they analyze the likelihood of people from both parties believing Trump is a Russian agent, which dominated entire years of left wing media and all the polling from democrats. Christ, at least think Obama was a Muslim was based on both his parents and all of his siblings being Musims, whereas Trump is a Russian agent was based on "orange man bad" and "I'm still with her".

Last edited:
... Drapes American flag over corpse.

So it looks like some deranged, leftist loon suffering from a case of Uber TDS decided to settle a political dispute with homicidal violence. (Probably a Sanders supporter.)

This is exactly the sort of mentality I would expect from an individual who wants to give even more power to the State than it already has. But it's somehow nothing to worry about as long as the power is a product of "democracy" and "government by the people". :rolleyes:

Sure thing, bro. Until it's time to stab your fellow American with a trowel because the lever he decided to pull at the ballot box wasn't Marxist approved.

Ooops... My bad, guys. The psycho who killed his Trump-supporting boss was even further right than his victim - A zealously anti-government, Posse Comitatus-type.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-allegedly-kills-pro-trump-boss-argument-throws/story?id=68444984

Well, if he would have just complied with the TDS guys orders, and not resisted, he could have went home safe to his family.

Wait, what.....wrong thread.

My best friends dad was a contractor, so from about age 14 to 22, I worked over the summer/Weekends or whenever he needed help. It was never steady but was good for extra cash. He paid cash, and I learned something, so it was a win/win. He subbed out some jobs to me and his son and you could make some decent money is a short period of time for subbed jobs.
Anyway out of all the tools on a construction site, if I was going to kill a dude, a trowel would be way down the list.

You really have to put some muscle into killing someone with a trowel

If you support the destabilization and fracturing of our country, then I truly wish nothing but the worst for you.

No tears will be shed for any Republican by me.

Isn't there a daily random crime thread or something for this?

If the reporting is accurate, this is an explicitly political topic.
Not to mention a lifelong friend (allegedly) losing the plot and killing his mate over a political discussion seems particularly relevant to the War Room.
The daily crime thread is for headlining crime that isn't explicitly political in nature, but still a WR topic because crime in itself is a political topic.

This world is getting so stupid it’s hard to watch isn’t it? Each group citing instances and dancing around when it’s someone that has a different view. Someone getting killed for their beliefs is wrong and I don’t give a fuck what those beliefs are right, left, center whatever.

If the reporting is accurate, this is an explicitly political topic.
Not to mention a lifelong friend (allegedly) losing the plot and killing his mate over a political discussion seems particularly relevant to the War Room.
The daily crime thread is for headlining crime that isn't explicitly political in nature, but still a WR topic because crime in itself is a political topic.
I think if you're going to treat it like a real political event, maybe change the clickbait title to something less misleading.

If you support the destabilization and fracturing of our country, then I truly wish nothing but the worst for you.

No tears will be shed for any Republican by me.
Great post here, you should be proud of yourself....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back