Man allegedly kills pro-Trump boss after argument...

The death is tragic and unnecessary but really sounds like a win-win for civilization.

Ofc more proof Murka desperately needs some mental health services.

Can we bury this deep in the daily crime thread like we do with black and minority crimes or does it get to stay as its own thread because whitey committed the crime?

trowel? sounds like a case of word butchering from the good Doctor

c8a4a30cf7b805845de7ab8949bde096.gif

TDS is real.

This guy likely would have been a loon without it, however.

Can we bury this deep in the daily crime thread like we do with black and minority crimes or does it get to stay as its own thread because whitey committed the crime?
I don't think the takeaway from looking at the title is "white people are dangerous", if anyone looks bad at a glance it's the left who had nothing to do with this.

This is why I don’t talk politics at work.

My innate dislike of being murdered.​

... Drapes American flag over corpse.

So it looks like some deranged, leftist loon suffering from a case of Uber TDS decided to settle a political dispute with homicidal violence. (Probably a Sanders supporter.)

This is exactly the sort of mentality I would expect from an individual who wants to give even more power to the State than it already has. But it's somehow nothing to worry about as long as the power is a product of "democracy" and "government by the people". :rolleyes:

Sure thing, bro. Until it's time to stab your fellow American with a trowel because the lever he decided to pull at the ballot box wasn't Marxist approved.

Ooops... My bad, guys. The psycho who killed his Trump-supporting boss was even further right than his victim - A zealously anti-government, Posse Comitatus-type.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-allegedly-kills-pro-trump-boss-argument-throws/story?id=68444984

I do not support this logic chain.....

The rhetoric of the intolerable left .....

The death is tragic and unnecessary but really sounds like a win-win for civilization.

Can you explain how the man's death was a win for civilization?

[victims mother] was in tears as she spoke with a reporter from WKMG-TV. She told the TV station, “I can’t explain what happened to my son. I never thought Mason would do this to my son.”

“It wasn’t about politics. I can tell you right now… There’s something wrong with Mason [perp].”

Victim and perp were childhood friends.

i see no reason either persons politics are at all relevant without any evidence that it was a contributing factor to the crime.

An American fucking flag on the corpse for starters????

All ballots must be Marxist approved in order for any country to have universal healthcare and free college.

maybe you can take a guess?

Well it sounded to me like you were applauding the death of the victim, but I did not want to jump to conclusions.

Why not just plainly explain what you meant?

29,000 messages
8,000 Likes

Gee, I can see why.

Back