Mamed Khalidov

KeiranMc

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm surprised I haven't seen any threads on here about him retiring last month after his second loss to KSW LHW champion Tomasz Narkun.

Mamed was always an exciting fighter to watch, finishing with a record of 34-6-2 (lost his first 2 fights) with wins over some decent names like Santiago, Grove, Manhoef, Materla, Barnatt and Falcao, for a long time many considered him the best MW outside the UFC.

Sad to see him retire, respect to the Cannibal.

Anyone know what his plans are after fighting?

@PudzianFighter

I'm surprised I haven't seen any threads on here about him retiring last month after his second loss to KSW LHW champion Tomasz Narkun.

Mamed was always an exciting fighter to watch, finishing with a record of 34-6-2 (lost his first 2 fights) with wins over some decent names like Santiago, Grove, Manhoef, Materla, Barnatt and Falcao, for a long time many considered him the best MW outside the UFC.

Sad to see him retire, respect to the Cannibal.

Anyone know what his plans are after fighting?

@PudzianFighter

He said in one of the interviews that he doesn't know himself but will definitely spend more time with his family.
He made a fortune in KSW that's for sure. Maybe he's financially stable.

Just hope that he will not join the org which music he loved so much...

Btw. Yesterday was the premiere of KSW's film "Underdog", where Khalidov played one of the main characters.

A fight between him n moose would be a really good fight

Was genuinely sad when I heard he retired. Had been a fan of Mamed for years. Echo the thoughts that him vs Mousasi is a fight I always wanted.

A fight between him n moose would be a really good fight
Always thought this myself. I was never mad at Khalidov for making his money and staying out of the UFC, but it would have been a great fight. Sucks it never happened while they were both fighting in Japan. So close, but so far away...

If ISIS had its own MMA promotion, Khalidov would probably the first one to sign up.

Back