Malnourished Baby Receives Emergency Titty Treatment

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
A cop on duty in a hospital in Argentina saw a neglected, malnourished baby being brought in. Immediately she saw that the baby was hungry so she didn't hesitate to whip it out. The baby is said to be the youngest of 6 from a struggling, single mother.

“I noticed that he was hungry, as he was putting his hand into his mouth, so I asked to hug him and breastfeed him,” she said to Cronica. “It was a sad moment, it broke my soul seeing him like this, society should be sensitive to the issues affecting children, it cannot keep happening.”

“I want to make public this great gesture of love that you had today with that little baby,” read Heredia’s post, loosely translated from Spanish. “Who without knowing you didn’t hesitate and for a moment you fulfilled how if you were her mother. You don’t care about filth and smell … things like that don’t [happen] every day.”

This photo of her nursing the baby has gone viral

180820-police-officer-breastfeeding-baby-feature.jpg

<mma4>

Full Article: https://nypost.com/2018/08/20/cop-breastfeeds-malnourished-baby-while-on-duty-at-hospital/

Would. The chick I mean, not the baby.

Single and struggling with 6 children, maybe would be best if she closed her legs​

This piss of trash is taking money away from Gerber. I hope they throw her in prison and shes forced to pay the losses Gerber has taken.

I’m starving.

Why does she have 6 kids???? They need to start regulating this shit.

Props to her. Props to titties.

But unfortunately her prayers will go unanswered. Viral photo or not.

Congrats. She now has the thrush...
#nogooddeedgoesunpunished

Why does she have 6 kids???? They need to start regulating this shit.
Poor people need to stop making babies. Shit is ridiculous. They shouldn't even be allowed.

I'm malnourished too :(

Back