Mallory Martin (Derun Winn’s gf) to make UFC debut on Dec 7th

She looks like that 30 year old Ukrainian midget who convinced an American couple to adopt her and then tried to kill them

images

You ought to make this a respectable fight thread by putting the name of the opponent (Virna Jandiroba) in the title (you can still edit the title) so that both fighters' names can be used to find the thread in a Sherdog title search and so that putting both names in a title search doesn't rule out this thread. This fight deserves that, and I'll make a separate and more respectable fight thread like that if you don't. Up to you.

you can make a more official fight thread. My post was just to tell y’all about about Mallory entering the UFC.

True enough, but they look like cast members from Willow..
I LOVED WILLOW!!

sorry this is the second time iv seen a reference to willow this past week. i dont think i "turn up" for the right things....

My girlfriend is better looking and taller than Winn too.

Oh god no... Dana said she was too boring back in the Contender's Series so she wins an even more boring fight in Invicta and gets called up? Blech

i'm disappointed by the lack of tits and ass pictures of her posted so far. Shame Sherbros. Shame.

Back