Mallory Martin (Derun Winn’s gf) to make UFC debut on Dec 7th

She looks like that 30 year old Ukrainian midget who convinced an American couple to adopt her and then tried to kill them

maxresdefault.jpg

i do not need that in my life right now.

It must be weird living a life that's like a hall of mirrors, but every mirror makes you look compressed. He's basically Russell Wilson if Wilson could fit into an overhead luggage compartment.

Her telling an opponent, ‘Just give up! You’re done! Nothing can save you!’ while launching ground and pound was pretty hilarious. I doubt she gets that chance against Jandiroba.

Didn't see it lol but sounds like a less gracious version of what Khabib was telling MJ while getting ready to put him away. Unlike Mallory, he didn't just leave it at telling the opponent to give up, but also explained why he deserved to win and that MJ knew it to be true lol.

I'm excited to see how she does. Deron lost a tough one in his last outing and gassed hard but I love his slick wrestling -- just wish he had more confidence in his hands in his last fight as he did the previos 2 fights. If his girlfriend fights like he does, I think she could be an interesting prospect given the derth of wrestling amongst female competitors.

Jandiroba will be too much for her.

She’s a late replacement for Linvinha Souza.

Mallory won her fight on the Tuesday night series recently but didn’t get signed, nice to see her get an opportunity.

Source: https://www.fightful.com/mma/report...s-livinha-souza-ufc-fight-night-washington-dc
You ought to make this a respectable fight thread by putting the name of the opponent (Virna Jandiroba) in the title (you can still edit the title) so that both fighters' names can be used to find the thread in a Sherdog title search and so that putting both names in a title search doesn't rule out this thread. This fight deserves that, and I'll make a separate and more respectable fight thread like that if you don't. Up to you.

Last edited:
That's all cameras and effects. Hes 4'4" tops

You always have to wonder if the height listed for these fighters is taken with their shoes on. Or was taken at all and not just what they wrote down.

These two honestly look like legit dwarfs. Or stunted adults, whatever they call that, when you stop growing at a very young age.

Is that phrase actually a thing? One of my buddies in high school we used to call dolphin teeth, but that was over a decade ago. I’ve never heard it anywhere else.
I think I heard it on Chappelle show? Maybe another Patrice O'Neil? I'm not sure.

Back