Malki Kawa details his altercation with Ali Abdelaziz in a tirade of tweets

Malki, the greasy hairy manager of such upright citizens as Cokehead Jones, busted cheat Romero, classless masvidal
woodley needs to leave that shitty setup

All the grammar errors in those tweets make me think Ali beat his ass

I guess i can sucker punch your boy khabib in the face when he's not looking, then run into a crowd and get lost then tell everybody im the UFC lightweight champion as well right?
I dare you to try it, pussy.

Malki calling all of Ali's fighters his enemies will surely work out well for him, what an imbecile. Malki represents the worst scum of the entire sport in Jones.

Malki is as big of a sleeze as Ali.
Just go watch him take the blame from jon at the stephen a smith hearing. They knew what they were doing.

Don't nobody be dropping the deets of this shit on social media.

Mistake #1 lol.

I call bullshit. Ali was an ex-terrorist, he must have had military training while Malki looks like your average 9-5 office worker.

Terrorists have the very best training, courtesy of the CIA.

94cf1e02mksy.jpg

I am suppose to believe malki could throw a kick head height? Atleast ali trains with his fighers, that might be more believable
*He pretends to train with his fighters.
I mean the guy obviously has had some Training before but do people relly believe that he regularly trains at AKA or other high level gyms with professional fighters?

*He pretends to train with his fighters.
I mean the guy obviously has had some Training before but do people relly believe that he regularly trains at AKA or other high level gyms with professional fighters?
He even had fights... So yes he does lol. He lost them but he did had the balls to fight.
How about that malki douchebag?
Ever stepped in a gym in his life?

I call bullshit. Ali was an ex-terrorist, he must have had military training while Malki looks like your average 9-5 office worker.
Lol, having read all the info on Ali's alleged "terrorism" with "might have" and "it's possible he" coming before every accusation I highly doubt he has any military training or is an "ex-terrorist".

Why are these guys getting involved in gossip girl shenanigans? Either tell us in detail what happened and let us make an informed opinion, or just shut-up and let it be. LOL

All this "I hate him and one day I will tell you why" nonsense really triggers me. Maybe because I strongly believe that people should be given the best possible information to help them make informed decisions rather than partial propaganda with the agenda to sway them into a "good guys" versus "bad guys" perpetual bickering. LOL

Soap opera bullshit...nobody has time for this dramatic girly shit.

Malki acting all innocent is a joke as well lol

Move the fuck on.

I can believe that Kawa stood his ground in a crowded situation with multiple people involved, but one on one with Ali would be a massacre.

He even had fights... So yes he does lol. He lost them but he did had the balls to fight.
How about that malki douchebag?
Ever stepped in a gym in his life?
Im not even questioning that Ali trained or fought a few times. The point is i highly doubt he is regularly Training with his clients. I mean why would he? He is no professional fighter.
I dont give a shit about the Kawa brothers, but depicting Ali as a dangerous hand to hand fighter considering he got into an altercation with Pettis, is just delusional.

Back