Malki Kawa details his altercation with Ali Abdelaziz in a tirade of tweets

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Kinda hard to believe that this wasnt posted before, but i tried to look up and couldnt find it, so here it goes. If there is already a thread about it, then forget it and just link me to it cause i want to read it! :D

<{cuts}>

Both are wimps, move along .

Last line was funny which is a Suge quote itself but tbh there needs to be more mma managers than these two guys
Well, there are, we just dont hear much about them.

And quite frankly, besides Endeavor and a couple others, i wouldnt be surprised if the others were even worse.

MMA managing is a complete joke.
I remember some guy saying he did a lot more than just booking fights for his clients, then the reporter asked "like what?". His answer?

"i get them tattoos"

Not even kidding

I call bullshit. Ali was an ex-terrorist, he must have had military training while Malki looks like your average 9-5 office worker.

I am suppose to believe malki could throw a kick head height? Atleast ali trains with his fighers, that might be more believable

I am suppose to believe malki could throw a kick head height? Atleast ali trains with his fighers, that might be more believable
He said he soccer kicked him.

Which is when you kick someone's head on the ground. Like you would a ball. Im pretty sure anyone can do that. Even malki.
Not sure how Ali ended up on the floor tough, but thats whats it sounds like

Lol 2 losers fighting like children on social media.

"Any friend of his is no friend of mine"

Grow up lol

Abraham Kawa, Malkis brother.

Malki actually wrote that in reply to a tweet that was sent to Abraham by someone.

Malki??

One of the biggest managers in MMA. Jon Jones, Yoel, Woodley, Masvidal etc...

So Ali beat his ass twice?

So Ali beat his ass twice?
According to him Ali sucker punched him, then someone broke up the fight before he could even react.

Its all in the tweets man. Read the OP.

Right. So Ali got the best of him twice.

Right. So Ali got the best of him twice.
I guess i can sucker punch your boy khabib in the face when he's not looking, then run into a crowd and get lost then tell everybody im the UFC lightweight champion as well right?

Last edited:
I call bullshit. Ali was an ex-terrorist, he must have had military training while Malki looks like your average 9-5 office worker.

Excuse me.

Ali is ex-FBI. He is trained in COUNTER-terrorism tactics.

I'm no legal expert, mostly dabble in birdlaw, but I don't think you should admit to kicking a man in the head on twitter

Back