Malki Kawa: Bisping doesn't deserve title shot

balki-moisturepimp-dot-com.jpg

if this were an honest competition, bisping would be one of a few fighters eligible

his losses are to a bunch of known steroid cheaters

Salty. I actually believe that Romero took a banned stimulant unknowingly because after 20 years of testing negative, he had the routine down pat.

Bisping's title shot doesn't really make sense though. If only because Luke raped him a year ago.

With that being said, I'd love to see him get it.

Yoel and Malki say that Yoel took steroids "unknowingly." In most cases I'd be the first to sympathize with someone who could have potentially unknowingly done something; but a professional athlete does not take PED's without knowing they have done so.

Yoel and Malki say that Yoel took steroids "unknowingly." In most cases I'd be the first to sympathize with someone who could have potentially unknowingly done something; but a professional athlete does not take PED's without knowing they have done so.

Supplement companies have been busted in the past for spiking their products with designer steroids. It isn't unfathomable.

Malki seems like a snake. I neve did get a good vibe by him. And he clearly took a swing at Cormier during the stare down brawl

if this were an honest competition, bisping would be one of a few fighters eligible

his losses are to a bunch of known steroid cheaters
So just cuz bisbing sucks means he is not on roids?

Silva also hated steroids and said that if someone gets caught for steroids then they were using it for their whole career and should be banned for life. :D

Definitely got me wondering about Conor especially with him getting huge so fast.

only real losses he has are against evans, rockhold, and kennedy

the rest are known cheaters and the losses don't count

Romero will likely get a one year suspension. Then he'll have to take a tune-up fight. Since he's highly ranked, they wont throw him a chump. He will likely lose without the aid of tainted supplement.

Case closed.

Why are people talking about Bisping vs Rockhold 2 when Jacare is fighting Vitor

Silva also hated steroids and said that if someone gets caught for steroids then they were using it for their whole career and should be banned for life. :D

Definitely got me wondering about Conor especially with him getting huge so fast.

That's why don't care about denials, no matter how vehement they are. I've seen Olympians lie and deny as well as all sorts of other pro athletes. I just assume everyone is on something, with maybe the occasional odd exception.

That's why don't care about denials, no matter how vehement they are. I've seen Olympians lie and deny as well as all sorts of other pro athletes. I just assume everyone is on something, with maybe the occasional odd exception.
I have the innocent until proven guilt, when they fail the test I don't get shocked though. People don't realise how much it helps and if you want to be the best you gotta use the best.

I have the innocent until proven guilt, when they fail the test I don't get shocked though. People don't realise how much it helps and if you want to be the best you gotta use the best.

I've got it reversed. Combat sports is probably worse than baseball when it comes to PEDs.

I wouldn't be surprised to see anyone get popped after seeing Anderson get popped.

reading Malki's twitter page gave me bum cancer

Back