Malik Obama part of Alt-right, calls out CNN for being controlled by Jews in Anti-Semitic tweet

The same ObamaMalik account that said "traps ARE gay" and "there is good anime and bad anime"?

Account probably got compromised lol.

Who are Semitic people? Its not a synonym for jew.

"Antisemitism (also spelled anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is hostility, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews.[1][2][3] A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is generally considered to be a form of racism.[4][5]

The root word Semite gives the false impression that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic people. However, the compound word antisemite was popularized in Germany in 1879[6] as a scientific-sounding term for Judenhass "Jew-hatred",[7][8][9][10][11] and that has been its common use since then.[12][13"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

Lol. Malik Obama being "alt right" about sums up how hijacked the term has become. I don't even know what it means anymore.

It used to mean paleo-conservative backlash against neo-conservatism and addressing topics banned from discussion by the monopolized US media.

At some point anyone suspicious of jews became alt right (thus anyone calling themselves alt right became a nazi! see how that works?) and the far left won another smear war.

"Antisemitism (also spelled anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is hostility, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews.[1][2][3] A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is generally considered to be a form of racism.[4][5]

The root word Semite gives the false impression that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic people. However, the compound word antisemite was popularized in Germany in 1879[6] as a scientific-sounding term for Judenhass "Jew-hatred",[7][8][9][10][11] and that has been its common use since then.[12][13"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

Sounds like appropriation...

He's kind of new to the whole tweeting thing. Some alt-right douche bag called Chuck Johnson taught him how to tweet. Thats why all of his tweets come off like a typical braindead sherbot..

This guy sounds like a lot of Sherdoggers lately.

Trump does pander to and share some of the Alt-Rights sympathies, which is why the Alt-Right were heavily behind Trump. The White Nationalist Jared Taylor, An Alt-Right stalwart and big time Trump supporter, banned criticism of Jews on his Amren site , so some posters resorted to using code-words like "non-eskimo". Taylor is very anti-Black but is not anti-Jewish. There have been Jews who have attended Taylor's Amren conferences.

In general Al-Right attitudes towards Jews range from suspicion to hostility because but they don't display the sort of outright hatred towards Jews that they display towards Blacks.

White nationalist need to realize that Jews are and can be their allies. Anti jewish sentiments are just purely pointless and illogical. Jews made Europe their home for thousands of years and intermarried.

The common enemy for all of us is radical Islam and the rising violent 3rd world violence.

And Obama has a half brother who is Jewish according to Halachic law (Jewish mother). This brother is half brother to Malick too.

Is That some sort of proof that Obama does not have anti Israel and possible anti-Jewish sentiments?

Shapiro among many others have well documented Obama's behavior and hostility towards the Jewish state. While Obama may have worked and had liberal left leaning Jews around him (who intermarry nonetheless) that doesn't make him any less hostile or bias.

Also, that brother of Obama married a non-Jewish Chinese woman. Sure he could get Israeli citizenship as long as he isn't practicing another religion. I'd argue though he has long forgotten his Jewish roots as his mom obviously did with her intermarriage.

full

CNN is owned and controlled by Jews if that's news to you then you're 3 steps behind

I've been reading Alt-Right bloggers and sites for about 8 years now and many White Nationalist/Supremacist sites. Never seen/heard about this Echo symbol before..

Here is an interview from last summer from the guys who created the (((echo))) that run the Alt-Right 's #1 podcast the Daily Shoah.

Who are Semitic people? Its not a synonym for jew.

While technically you have a point,Semitic is used overwhelmingly as a synonym for Jew, unless the conversation is focused on linguistics or something of that nature.

Malik Obama, Barry's brother uses alt-right antisemitic symbols to indicate that CNN is controled by Jews. Ironic that Barack Obama's brother is part of the nationalist movement which supported Trump and is hated by Hillary.

About
(((Echo))) is a symbol used by anti-Semitic members of the alt-right to identify certain individuals as Jewish by surrounding their names with three parentheses on each side. The symbol became a subject of online discussions and media scrutiny in June 2016 after Google removed a browser extension that automatically highlights Jewish surnames in the style.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/echo

You don't know what ironic is do you Fucking moron
bx2a6.jpg

Come on. Using (((echo))) isn't anti-semitic in any way, shape or form. I use it and I'm a philosemite.

I looked at his twitter page. The emblem on his ring looks like some old school fictional bad guy symbol. I can't remember.

Back