Malik Obama part of Alt-right, calls out CNN for being controlled by Jews in Anti-Semitic tweet

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
Malik Obama, Barry's brother uses alt-right antisemitic symbols to indicate that CNN is controled by Jews. Ironic that Barack Obama's brother is part of the nationalist movement which supported Trump and is hated by Hillary.

About
(((Echo))) is a symbol used by anti-Semitic members of the alt-right to identify certain individuals as Jewish by surrounding their names with three parentheses on each side. The symbol became a subject of online discussions and media scrutiny in June 2016 after Google removed a browser extension that automatically highlights Jewish surnames in the style.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/echo

Malik Obama, Barry's brother uses alt-right antisemitic symbols to indicate that CNN is controled by Jews. Ironic that Barack Obama's brother is part of the nationalist movement which supported Trump and is hated by Hillary.

About
(((Echo))) is a symbol used by anti-Semitic members of the alt-right to identify certain individuals as Jewish by surrounding their names with three parentheses on each side. The symbol became a subject of online discussions and media scrutiny in June 2016 after Google removed a browser extension that automatically highlights Jewish surnames in the style.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/echo

muslims gonna muslim

Lol @ M. Obama, didn't think you would get enough replies with an honest title or what?

Lol @ M. Obama, didn't think you would get enough replies with an honest title or what?
If you look at the title you see that it occupies the max number of characters. I wrote Malik but wasn't sure what to delete.
Didn't wanna remove antisemitic so it doesn't look like I'm in favor of it.
Who would possibly think M. Obama is for Barry Obama?

TS

Why didn't your title just say Malik Obama? When you say M. Obama, most people will think Michelle Obama.

I've been reading Alt-Right bloggers and sites for about 8 years now and many White Nationalist/Supremacist sites. Never seen/heard about this Echo symbol before.

I think folks are seeing too much here; all he did was add a bunch of parentheses , which people sometimes do for added effect.

You know Trump just picked an hardcore rightwing Orthodox Jewish American for America's US ambassador to Israel. Haaretz says this guy makes Netanyahu look like a liberal. He is opposed to the 2 State solution , wants to move the Embassy to Jerusalem and wants to keep expanding settlements in the West Bank. The Zionist Org of America loves this guy. Somehow I think if Trump was a White supremacist of the KKK stripe, he wouldn't be supporting the most hardcore rightwing Israelis. One can be Alt-Right and not Anti-Semitic ; there are Jews in the Alt-Right / White Nationalist movement.

Last edited:
If you look at the title you see that it occupies the max number of characters. I wrote Malik but wasn't sure what to delete.
Didn't wanna remove antisemitic so it doesn't look like I'm in favor of it.
Malik Obama part of Alt-right, calls out CNN for being controlled by Jews in Anti-Semitic tweet

TS
I've been reading Alt-Right bloggers and sites for about 8 years now and many White Nationalist/Supremacist sites. Never seen/heard about this Echo symbol before.
Well I can't know what you read but it's a big thing and I recognized it right away. It's based on a browser extension
5e7a5504-b83f-47ab-99f8-4e318d0dbc85
917romu.png

He probably gave his account away or is just tweeting what other people tell him but no it's not coincidence.
And as far as the thing with the alt-right and jews goes, the alt-right closely follows 'the culture of critique' from Professor Kevin B. MacDonald, thinking that the Jews influence policies, science and media in order to promote Jewish interests which go against white interests.
That and the believe that race is real and a determining factor is probably the core of the actual alt-right movement around Richard Spencer and others.Trump doesn't follow that line of thinking at all since he isn't an alt-right figure.

I never said anyone would think that. Rather, the obvious confusion is pointed out under your post
TS

Why didn't your title just say Malik Obama? When you say M. Obama, most people will think Michelle Obama.
You're really complaining about a this thread title which is perfectly fine?
The title lends itself to an obviously confusion so I would disagree that its perfectly fine. Forgot about the character limit in titles so perhaps TS wasn't trying to cause that confusion but nonetheless the title could've been clearer as to which Obama we're talking about.

It's improved. Now we can talk about the president's brother spreading anti-semitic alt-right memes on twitter.
Will he get banned for #fakenews by the ministery of truth?

and what about all of the non-muslims who use the (((echo))) as well? Pretty sure Malik Obama didn't invent that. He's just an attention whore with no shame that latches on to whatever will bring him notoriety and money.

https://mic.com/articles/144228/ech...eo-nazis-use-to-target-jews-online#.xJiQ8tPzw

http://www.vox.com/2016/6/6/11860796/echo-explained-parentheses-twitter

What does the echo have to do with anythin??? I am talking about muslims hating jews....which is fucking funny considering that Muhammed copied the jewish religion and perverted it and called it Islam.
There is nothing muslims love more than shitting on the jews
fact

(((Echo))) is a symbol used by anti-Semitic members of the alt-right to identify certain individuals as Jewish by surrounding their names with three parentheses on each side.

Guess Mailk "Full Black" Obama needs to work on either his math skills or his knowledge of anti-semitism code. Because he's using 10 parentheses in the first Tweet and 2 in the second.

Though in his defense, maybe he was drunk.

That was the checkmate of trolling. Trump was a savage going after his brother.

Who da fook is that guy? Sorry Ive never used that before and probably never will again but it seemed fitting. No I wasnt talking about Michelle...

What does the echo have to do with anythin??? I am talking about muslims hating jews....which is fucking funny considering that Muhammed copied the jewish religion and perverted it and called it Islam.
There is nothing muslims love more than shitting on the jews
fact

Muslims aren't the only ones who hate Jews. The Alt-Right is very antisemitic and that is where the (((echo))) originates.

Guess Mailk "Full Black" Obama needs to work on either his math skills or his knowledge of anti-semitism code. Because he's using 10 parentheses in the first Tweet and 2 in the second.

Though in his defense, maybe he was drunk.

He's kind of new to the whole tweeting thing. Some alt-right douche bag called Chuck Johnson taught him how to tweet. Thats why all of his tweets come off like a typical braindead sherbot..

Well I can't know what you read but it's a big thing and I recognized it right away. It's based on a browser extension
5e7a5504-b83f-47ab-99f8-4e318d0dbc85
917romu.png

He probably gave his account away or is just tweeting what other people tell him but no it's not coincidence.
And as far as the thing with the alt-right and jews goes, the alt-right closely follows 'the culture of critique' from Professor Kevin B. MacDonald, thinking that the Jews influence policies, science and media in order to promote Jewish interests which go against white interests.
That and the believe that race is real and a determining factor is probably the core of the actual alt-right movement around Richard Spencer and others.Trump doesn't follow that line of thinking at all since he isn't an alt-right figure.

Trump does pander to and share some of the Alt-Rights sympathies, which is why the Alt-Right were heavily behind Trump. The White Nationalist Jared Taylor, An Alt-Right stalwart and big time Trump supporter, banned criticism of Jews on his Amren site , so some posters resorted to using code-words like "non-eskimo". Taylor is very anti-Black but is not anti-Jewish. There have been Jews who have attended Taylor's Amren conferences.

In general Al-Right attitudes towards Jews range from suspicion to hostility because but they don't display the sort of outright hatred towards Jews that they display towards Blacks.

Back