Malignaggi is going to effortlessly destroy Lobov. Laughable that mma fans are giving Artem a chance

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter if Pauli breaks both hands within the first minute. He will still easily jab Lobov’s face to a decision if that’s the case.

I expect a hilarious TKO/KO within 2 rounds, with Lobov leaving MMA fans salty as hell.
People really hyping Lobov’s bareknuckle boxing because he went to decision with a fellow UFC reject.

This is a former world champion boxer he’s facing now. Not only that, Pauli believes this fight could set him up with a payday vs Conor... you really think he’s gonna come out of shape for this? I wouldn’t be surprised if Lobov doesn’t land one clean punch.
{<jordan}

Edit:
46023965-FC88-4A52-BB8A-0FDE4E00B85A.gif

Last edited:
But Paulie has glass hands bro

He lost to Danny Garcia and Shawn Porter bro

He's a can, mate

Artem is a world class striker and was a very succesfull MMA fighter. He will batter Pauline
Didn't you see that war he had with BJJ guy Jason Knight? Pauline has no chance

Average power by boxing standards > hardest MMA puncher

Paulie would sleep Dustin and Ferguson back-to-back without even trying

If they fought a 12 round boxing match I'd give Artem close to 0% chance of winning. We'll see if he can stay behind his jab and not get drawn into war. I don't think so.

As a high level boxing fan

I also confirm that Lord Goatem Lobov will put Paulies head on a pike and then eat him over an open flame

There is no disputing this logically

Artem will go back to insignificant memery after he gets embarrassed by Pauli

Paulie is a tough cat that wouldn't quit and he would jab all day with broken hands. But it's not going to have any stopping ability. They'd be basically range finders with how much punishment Artem can take. Artem absolutely can win, but any victory he has will be rooted in luck, not by being "better" at anything.

With all the bad blood, I could see Artem throwing a head kick after he loses the hand exchange with Paulie, and everyone just pretending it was a punch that was thrown

I don't think people are seriously thinking Artem will win, it's the fact that he has a very slim chance of catching him clean and it would be hilarious if he did

I really thought Pauline’s “promotional” work was tired, forced, and not funny. That’s until he hit Artem over the head with the microphone. That shit had me dying.

This is a circus match for bare knuckle boxing. When I pick Artem to win, it’s because I’m not actually invested in the fight nor am I actually going to watch it. I pick Artem to win because him winning would be the most hilarious and amusing result. In the end I will most likely just catch a gif of the finish if there is one or read the headlines saying the results.

Artem will be made to look stupid just like everyone does who is not a high level boxer and tries to throw hands with one.

Did I say Artem? Ofc I meant Paulie.

Last edited:
MMA fans are stupid.
Most MMA fans are just too simple to understand and respect boxing.
Paulie by whatever he wants, though I’m rooting for Lobov.

You sound like a butthurt bitch. Mma fans know Artem sucks, but Paulie is a goof so were hoping for a miracle. I can see you are Paulies muppet, crying about mma fans like he does

GOAT Lord Lobov 'IS' boxing.

Paulie's hands will shatter like glass.

YWf7c6f.gif

It doesn’t matter if Pauli breaks both hands within the first minute. He will still easily jab Lobov’s face to a decision if that’s the case.

I expect a hilarious TKO/KO within 2 rounds, with Lobov leaving MMA fans salty as hell.
People really hyping Lobov’s bareknuckle boxing because he went to decision with a fellow UFC reject.

This is a former world champion boxer he’s facing now. Not only that, Pauli believes this fight could set him up with a payday vs Conor... you really think he’s gonna come out of shape for this? I wouldn’t be surprised if Lobov doesn’t land one clean punch.
{<jordan}
Fuck that low class boxing wash out
He was a pro boxer
Now hes in a Bare Knuckle organization fighting with sorta gloves?
Against Lobov
Just so he can maybe get the chance to hold Conors lower hanging nut while he takes a piss.
He spit at the Goat and he will pay

(Not dissing Bare Knucks but he shouldn't have to be there guess hes broke?)

Anybody who wouldnt take this goof over McGregor is completly stupid.
Yet here are discussing If Artem Lobov maybe could make Paulie quit with his chin.
This community is truly amazing...

yeah and Artem has a 5 inch reach advantage , Paulies gonna get minced

Back