Malignaggi chasing that McGregor $$$

I don't get it.....what are you questioning? lol

Sorry it’s the idea that Mayweather and Khabib would have a boxing match.

It must be humiliating for Mayweather that Khabib put McGregor down and he didn’t buy that could never sell.

Mayweather is about 20 leagues above Khabib in boxing terms, anything beyond a first round KO would be a disgrace.

Sorry it’s the idea that Mayweather and Khabib would have a boxing match.

It must be humiliating for Mayweather that Khabib put McGregor down and he didn’t buy that could never sell.

Mayweather is about 20 leagues above Khabib in boxing terms, anything beyond a first round KO would be a disgrace.

They shouldn't have a boxing match. I'm surprised that these fights are even being sanctioned. I think combat sports as a whole is becoming less about the sport aspect, and more about the entertainment value on a mass scale.

In my view Khabib should fight Ferguson following whatever suspension he gets. If Floyd comes back he should fight someone at 147. Everything else makes no sense to me outside of people using it as a money grab.

I really think its sorta over for Conor.
He could beat Khabib with another gameplan.
If I were him Id do that, and try to cash out on a couple boxing matches with guys who wont kill him like Paulie.

His coach Kavanaugh said something like he was against Conor doing it due to the immense damage that boxing causes, especially to the head.
But for the payday, you have to do it.

Bet Conor vs Paulie would do as well as Canelo-GGG.

Back