Male's Bamtamweight division is the best division by far!

Yep Feather now Bantam.

Flyweight actually has some legit prospects too so that division in about maybe 1-2 years is going to be nice as fuck too. Hopefully getting into Russia will help fill out the Heavier weights again.

These threads always pop up after there is a new champion. It was good 24 hours ago and and it's still good now.

Yeah but who wants to watch a bunch of midgets fight.

One thing that I disagree with strongly.

Assuncao should not be ranked that high. His first fight with TJ was close but vast majority of people thought TJ won, it was a while ago, it shouldn't hold any weight in the rankings at all now.

One thing that I disagree with strongly.

Assuncao should not be ranked that high. His first fight with TJ was close but vast majority of people thought TJ won, it was a while ago, it shouldn't hold any weight in the rankings at all now.
Well, he beat Caraway so the lowest he could go is 5.

Yep Feather now Bantam.

Flyweight actually has some legit prospects too so that division in about maybe 1-2 years is going to be nice as fuck too.
Borg looked great last night and has in every fight except Scoggins. Sucks that he missed weight (again) but if he doesn't end up at flyweight then we'll just have another great fighter at 135 like with Scoggins.

BW is fucking loaded, as is fw, LW and we.

Clearly the 4 best divisions in MMA.

I know TS, I'm lovin the new MMA talent. Most of which are in the lower divisions. Feathweight had been stacked for some time now, and now Banta.

Lightweight, Featherweight and Banta are absolute shark tanks.

MW and WW might seem like stacked nowadays, but most of the top fighters are a little older.

Back