Maldonado -

Miocic will paw the face from Maldonado then rassel hump him with gnp for the last two.

This is not gonna end well for Maldonado, I see a very brutal ending for him. He's got balls of steel but he is going to regret it later on in life.

taking three rounds of punches from a 240 pound man....seems smart.

I don't think this fight will be as one sided as people think just because it's at heavyweight. Maldonado will find a way to turn this into a brawl out of Stipe's comfort zone.

Stipe is kind of robotic and probably doesn't hit as hard as Glover. If Maldonado can get in close and work the body, this could be anyones fight.

I hope Maldonado wins. But my head tells me Stipe will take him down and GnP his way to a late victory.

I had a vision of Maldonado at the post fight press conference.

ground-beef.jpg

Stipe beats him up anyways. This month has had it's upsets though..

Maldonado truely deserves huge respect...What a warrior

He's a great fighter, but he deserves no respect for this statement. There's nothing hardcore about planning to block punches with your face; it's just stupid.

I've actually got Maldonado in this fight. Miocic is going to struggle to finish him and eventually Maldonaldo will start to wear him out with body punches followed by hooks to the jaw. In Stipe wins it'll be quick and very vicious.. he's gotta turn think into a clinch battle if you ask me.

So he's expecting to lose the first 3 rounds before turning it on for the final 2. Textbook Bloodbath strategy right there folks.

This can't be a worse beating than the Glover fight. Stipe by decision is my pick but Maldo could make something happen though not likely. Maldonado is one of the toughest men alive.

Last edited:
Dudes a maniac fer sure. Should be action packed.

Stipe is gonna smash Fabio easily. Fabio is just a pucnhing bag for any good fighters, this has been proved many times before.

Piss quality but the only one I found.

Maldonado can soon count all the way up to potato.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back