Maldonado -

He meant he will finish him in fourth or fifth. Nothing wrong with his math.
People forget about Stipe's wrestling though.

Maldonado is a beast! Guys reminds me of a dumptruck... can eat everything you dish out and still have enough to shell you back. Gotta admit I'll tune in whenever this guy fights

Dude already sounds like he talks in slow motion not looking forward to Miocic taking years off his life

Fucking warrior though

I'll be pretty surprised if Maldonado can make it to the judges. I kind of see Miocic grounding and submitting him.

so he es going to lose by decision...

its not a GREAT gameplan IMO

I don't understand why people think Fabio will get beatdown and get killed, yeah he would probably lose but no way it will be worse than Stripe vs Beltran

His brain, body and motor skills will be giving him hell for the rest of his life.

I don't understand why people think Fabio will get beatdown and get killed, yeah he would probably lose but no way it will be worse than Stripe vs Beltran

Maldonado relys on his opponents cardio to win fights.

Fuck it, putting $10 on brawldonado by stoppage. Odds will probably be +800. Small risk , big reward. Always bet on brawldonado for the lulz

Won't end well for him.. Jesus.

This guy has already taken so much brain damage, he doesn't even realize that winning the last 2 rounds won't win him the fight.....

Looking forward to seeing how this fight plays out, but I don't see Fabio lasting that long

I think Stipe will take him down and smash him TBH. If Maldonado is lucky, Stipe will go for a quick submission or the ref will stop the fight quickly, but I could see Stipe battering him like Glover did. I really hope the ref won't let him take another 2 or 3 round beating before letting a doctor stop it.

Maldonado truely deserves huge respect...What a warrior

Back