Maldonado offers to face Cote in the middleweight division

Lol didnt you see Sakara vs Cote? Sure it was a DQ but Cote was on queer street big time in that fight and only Sakaras stupidity didnt make it a TKO loss. Also I wouldnt be too surprised if Maldonado drops Cote with body punch so KO is possible. Maldonados bodyshots are vicious. This is actually a fight that Maldonado can win and showcase his skills. I would prefer someone with less steller chin for Maldo as his next fight. He deserves one easy fight now imo.

getting rocked doesnt mean you dont have a great chin. that elbow didnt put Cote down, and the follow ups were to the back of the head. Roy Nelson is lauded for his chin yet was KO'd by AA.

getting rocked doesnt mean you dont have a great chin. that elbow didnt put Cote down, and the follow ups were to the back of the head. Roy Nelson is lauded for his chin yet was KO'd by AA.

Whats your point? I said it is not that unlikely that Cote will be finished in this fight as the poster said. 1. He can be koed as Sakara showed 2. The fight can be stoped after bodyshot from Maldo.

I think Maldonado will do better in that weightclass.

He'll certainly live longer. I'm glad to hear he's moving. I don't think I could watch another beating like he took in his last fight.

"Fabio Maldonado wants to advance their plans. The fighter heavyweight (up 93kg) had already declared his intention to make two fights in combined weight (up to 88kg) before descending to the fact the middleweight division, but it seems he changed his mind. After announcing that the UFC Alessio Sakara suffers from a kidney and can not face the middleweight Patrick Cote at UFC 158, the Brazilian used social networks to make available to the organization.

- If the UFC wants, I cover this card. Patrick Cote is not without opponents not - F

Man Maldanado will fight anyone, any weight. I want to see how the cut treats him but he should win, his boxing is much crisper than Cote's

The automatic translation tool on the internet are hilarious. "Six other wrestlers in three duels...". Same word for wrestler and fighter in portuguese.

yeah, fun times.

you take a whole well constructed sentence, you go english to french, french to german, german to italian and italian to english, then read the sentence again. A whole new schizoid universe before your eyes.

Maldonaldo is a warrior.
The decision to cut to MW was a good one and should serve him well. If only he could learn to slip a few punches.

english-motherfucker-do-you-speak-it.jpg

But seriously, This would be a great fight, except I like the idea of Cote @ WW. Cote should fight Fabio then rematch Sakara THEEEN drop to WW

edit: I now see you translated the whole article, my picture still stands.

Well it was the back of the head type of thing, but Cote still got an iron jaw.
Back of the head shots will rock any iron jawed fighter.

This fight should be what Leben vs Cote should have been if it would happen.

Leben cote already happened though

I would like to see it if it happens, both Maldonado and Cote are tough as nail beside maldonado's boxing and Cote allround skill would make it an interesting.

Whats your point? I said it is not that unlikely that Cote will be finished in this fight as the poster said. 1. He can be koed as Sakara showed 2. The fight can be stoped after bodyshot from Maldo.

how did sakara show he can be ko'd? by hitting him to the back of the head numerous times? the elbow didnt ko him. im not saying its impossible to ko cote, anyone can be ko'd at any time. but getting rocked doesnt mean weak chin

and the bodyshot comment is moot, i was referring to his iron chin, not iron gut so i have no idea how that argument applies to me

yeah, fun times.

you take a whole well constructed sentence, you go english to french, french to german, german to italian and italian to english, then read the sentence again. A whole new schizoid universe before your eyes.

english: Anderson Silva is the current number one fighter in the sport of mixed martial arts.

french: Anderson Silva est le nombre actuel d'un combattant dans le sport des arts martiaux mixtes.

german: Anderson Silva ist die aktuelle Nummer eins K

Maldy is one of my favorite fighters.

On my scorecards, he should be 3-1 in the UFC.

Hope he can shine in the MW division!

Well people keep in mind that Maldonado is dropping weight and ig MIGHT have some negatives effects too, his power, his conditionning, his speed etc etc...

Intriguing matchup, lets see if Cot

Back