Maldonado offers to face Cote in the middleweight division

carolinasmbCR

White Belt
Reaction score
"Fabio Maldonado wants to advance their plans. The fighter heavyweight (up 93kg) had already declared his intention to make two fights in combined weight (up to 88kg) before descending to the fact the middleweight division, but it seems he changed his mind. After announcing that the UFC Alessio Sakara suffers from a kidney and can not face the middleweight Patrick Cote at UFC 158, the Brazilian used social networks to make available to the organization.

- If the UFC wants, I cover this card. Patrick Cote is not without opponents not - F

I thought Cote announced he was going to WW?

well, safe to say nobody is getting ko'd in that one. talk about Iron jaws

Well,Cote got Knocked out in his last fight by Sakara

Well it was the back of the head type of thing, but Cote still got an iron jaw.
Back of the head shots will rock any iron jawed fighter.

This fight should be what Leben vs Cote should have been if it would happen.

Wow, havent thought of that, good fight!

well, safe to say nobody is getting ko'd in that one. talk about Iron jaws

Lol didnt you see Sakara vs Cote? Sure it was a DQ but Cote was on queer street big time in that fight and only Sakaras stupidity didnt make it a TKO loss. Also I wouldnt be too surprised if Maldonado drops Cote with body punch so KO is possible. Maldonados bodyshots are vicious. This is actually a fight that Maldonado can win and showcase his skills. I would prefer someone with less steller chin for Maldo as his next fight. He deserves one easy fight now imo.

"Has six other wrestlers in three duels for the welterweight"

LOL

Sick fight tho

Well people keep in mind that Maldonado is dropping weight and ig MIGHT have some negatives effects too, his power, his conditionning, his speed etc etc...

Intriguing matchup, lets see if Cot

Easy win for Maldanado.

After Boetsch, Cote is the most overrated fighter in the UFC.
Moderate favourite over Sakara and Le, both of whom he lost to pretty badly.

He technically won against Sakara, but he was losing before the DQ.

Last edited:
Back