Makwan Amirkhani vs Mike Wilkinson - Who wins and how? (poll)

Makwan Amirkhani vs Mike Wilkinson who wins and how

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wigglestick

pess de gward
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Alright sherdog, I posted this thread for your expert opinions because your generally right other then Nelson vs stipe that was way off. My money is on Amirkhani and I think he wins by sub

My pick is Wilkinson (by TKO). I don't like Mr.WannabeFinnWannabeSwede.

I have Makwan taking this one if he doesn't get too complacent, he is a little full of himself which could be his downfall.

I have Makwan taking this one if he doesn't get too complacent, he is a little full of himself which could be his downfall.
Shiiiiiiiiit have you seen him?

I'd be full of myself, too, and every hot girl in any given room would be full of me, too, if'n'ya'catch my drift.

Lil mous Probably takes it.. Seems kinda douchey to me though

Hoping for Makwan by sub, but betting on Wilkinson by KO.

Makwan by sub or Wilkinson by tko. Rooting for Makwan, I want to see how far he can go.

makwan by whatever he wants. dude can make waves in the division, rogan's love for andy ogle fucked what could've been a great marketing opportunity.

Shiiiiiiiiit have you seen him?

I'd be full of myself, too, and every hot girl in any given room would be full of me, too, if'n'ya'catch my drift.
funny5.jpg

Mr Finland via either Sub or KO/TKO in the 1st would be the safest pick in my opinion. But really Makwana is still fairly unproven. Also everyone was picking Backstrom to beat Wilkinson and we all saw what happened there.

Taking Makwan by submission. However, I wouldn't underestimate Wilkinson's potential to land something devastating and changing the complexion of the fight in an instant.

Ps. I just found out that the Finnish audience can watch the card for free on Viaplay. First time for everything, sweet.

Mr Finland via submission. Wilkinson is a tough bloke but he's a bit smaller and Makwan is considerably better on the ground I feel. Could also see by ground and pound but I think at some point he will snatch something. Wilkinson has a puncher's chance, feel Amirkhani has more ways to win it.

not sold on makwan, but i don't think wilkinson is good enough to beat him and thought he got kinda lucky that backstrom decided to fight like a goof and throw like 50 sloppy front kicks in a row.

that's fucked up man.

Back