News Makwan Amirkhani gets new opponent for UFC 267; Will now face undefeated Lerone Murphy

Is Lerone Murphy that good compared to Arnold Allen?
I usually go with the wrestler against brits, but it seems like people trust in Murphy here

I think Murphy hands Makwan his walking papers. This is the most active Makwan has been since signing with the UFC, but he's about to hit a 3-fight losing streak.

I usually go with the wrestler against brits, but it seems like people trust in Murphy here

Potentially as good as Arnold I think, very athletic and very good power in his hands with nasty ground and pound.

Yeah Murphy is a legit prospect. I dont think Makwan is good enough to beat him.

Makhan whole game does not faire well at vs the elite.

He got a celling he will never surpass.

Imagine him in a 5 rounder

I imagine Makwan will power takedown Murphy in the first round, fail to get a sub, gas and get finished late second or early in the third.

Lol didn’t Lauren Murphy get TKO’d by Valentina just this past weekend?

Yikes, that's a brutal replacement.
Murphy is good. He gets the TKO in this one.

Makwan always has a chance to win in the first round via sub but after that his chances of winning fall greatly

I think the loss to Kamuela Kirk tells us where Makwan's career trajectory is... nose dive.

Lol didn’t Lauren Murphy get TKO’d by Valentina just this past weekend?
Lol It's the first fight in the UFC's gender inclusion division. Man vs Woman. Or cock v fadge.

On topic I like Lerone Murphy, he's shown some promise.

9 months ago he said hed be champ in 6 months. now hes gonna get KTFO and sent back to the finnish regional circuit <Dany07>

Back