Makwan Amirkhani: "Every other featherweight should be 'scared' of me"

MMAAAM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

The goat is now training at SGB with McGoat.

He was less than stellar. He has a lot of work to do but he's young and talented.

Yah, nah.

But I would like to see Cole Miller vs Makwan.

but he's 3-0 so one more win and he is top 15 guy

Someone with a ground game higher than blue belt level would give him fits if he keeps shooting from a mile away. He's lucky he's being fed these Europeans who lack any sort of decent grappling.

Talented guy, but I think at this point anyone in the top 15 beats him, save maybe for Kawajiri because he's obviously washed up at this point.

I still like the guy... Although humility doesn't suit him. He was obviously emotional because of his friend passing.

I say he wins his next fight... But he could do with some striking training.

Think he's ready for Bruce Leeroy?

I still like the guy... Although humility doesn't suit him. He was obviously emotional because of his friend passing.

Bruce Leeroy would be a great opponent!

I would like to see him vs. Mirsad Bektic, but I don't think the UFC wants to derail one of them as future contenders.

Someone with a ground game higher than blue belt level would give him fits if he keeps shooting from a mile away. He's lucky he's being fed these Europeans who lack any sort of decent grappling.

Talented guy, but I think at this point anyone in the top 15 beats him, save maybe for Kawajiri because he's obviously washed up at this point.

That guy he fought had a pretty solid ground game, so I'm not so sure about it.
On the other hand, someone with a decent tdd and decent striking would probably expose Makwan.

Great fight. Ranking wise he's ready but skill wise I'd pick Caceres either dominant UD or sub.

That guy he fought had a pretty solid ground game, so I'm not so sure about it.
On the other hand, someone with a decent tdd and decent striking would probably expose Makwan.

I say someone like Cole Miller taps him.

Yeah he didn't looked perfect.

But his guillotine defense was one of the best that i've seen in a while, that first one was truly locked.

Great fight. Ranking wise he's ready but skill wise I'd pick Caceres either dominant UD or sub.

I'd say UD but Makwan is tricky on the ground... I would imagine Caceres sticks'n'moves to the wininless Finland either takes him down and blankets or pulls a rabbit out of his ass standing, both of which are possibilities!

It's about time they stop coddling him. He's earned himself a ticket to the New World and a legit opponent.

there is nothing to be scared.
it was obvious that Wilkinson had no ground game at all , he did made big mistakes.
any other fighter with some little groundgame can beat him with easy

Last edited:

T-city! Bring it on!

He looked awful.
Blackadder-Confused-Look.gif

Back