Making the ring/cage much bigger that the sides are useless?

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by Killer ofTrolls, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Killer ofTrolls

Killer ofTrolls Banned Banned

I'm not talking football feild big, and I have no idea how to put this in practicality, and that's why I'm making a thread to ask for opinions.
    Mayweather or Ali rope-adoping, Young putting his head out the ropes, Aldo fence grabbing, Pettis showtime kicking... etc
    How about making the combat arena so big that it's improbable to utilize it as an aid in means of winning a match.
    (I'm well-aware of the amount of butthurt I'll hear for giving these names as examples)

2. PIT FIGHTER

PIT FIGHTER YAMMA Pit Fighter

I've always liked the idea of a World Combat League type set-up that is 2-3 times as big.

Some logistical issues of course, and for more popular events would eat up a LOT of top dollar and VIP seats, but it would be cool to see.

[​IMG]

3. UJustGotChaeld

UJustGotChaeld Steel Belt

Smaller is better. It leads to more finishes, more engagement, and more exciting fights.

4. Killer ofTrolls

Killer ofTrolls Banned Banned

Make 'em fight ina phone booth, and call it CKFC. Clark Kent fighting championship, sponsered by the perfume with teh same initials.

5. deevlash

deevlash Judoka

YAMMA pit ftw