"Making Love"

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Bruce Lovely, Jul 4, 2002.

1. Bruce Lovely

Bruce Lovely Guest

Let me ask you a question....

Who the hell was the first person (woman, of course) to called sex "Making Love"? I'm going to smack that bitch right in the fucking face. That's a lot of pressure to be putting on us guys. Fucking shit, I can't even "make" toast half of the time without burning the piss out of it; how the hell am I going to "Make" Love?

Lets go back to calling it banging, railing, drilling, pounding, laying pipe....whatever. Just make it sound more like fun and less like work.....well, you know what I mean.

And if I feel like grabbing a girl's head during a bj, she should be happy to have the extra attention.

And I WILL fall asleep afterwards, so deal with it.

2. NewHammieWammie

NewHammieWammie If I am lost please return me to: OT

If you are in some mass orgy are u just spreading the love? because that is alot of people to love... i dont think im capable of loving that meny people... im sure i could fuck that meny, but not love!

3. I.J.S.

I.J.S. Guest

Yea what bruce said I mean come on it is only a video camera and I promise I won't post it on Kaaza

4. hitmanrva10

hitmanrva10 Guest

5. CarnalSalvation

CarnalSalvation Trying to make a Milankey

Damn right, speak on!

It's just an attempt to seperate oneself from what is seen as a dirty act by the religious right (and hence most of the world).

6. Bruce Lovely

Bruce Lovely Guest

Right, in an orgy there is no way to "love" all of those people.

Besides, we all know true love is defined as agreeing with each other that he should put his man meat in her poop shoot.

7. The Jake

The Jake Evil Genius

I dunno about you Bruce, but I gotta lotta love to give and I like to share it around HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

- The Jake

8. punkmother

punkmother calf cruncher fan

13 inches of love not coming easy