Making Jones-Israel fight post their upcoming fights is the only reasonable decision

The only thing I dislike about Izzy is his barking at Jones.
And I hate Jones but come on.
Stay in MW where you belong.
Defend a couple times.
Maybe then.
Maaaybe.

I think this is the easy path for Jones. He is basically a heavyweight that has his 205 cut down pat. He'd be fighting a smaller middleweight. I don't see the achievement in that if he won

I think this is the easy path for Jones. He is basically a heavyweight that has his 205 cut down pat. He'd be fighting a smaller middleweight. I don't see the achievement in that if he won

Size won't be a big issue here! Israel is a big guy he can fill out rather quickly. Despite fighting at different weight class they are about the same size

Costa is the next guy up. Israel needs to defend against the #1 contender. Beating Yoel who has lost 2 in a row for your only title defense isn't good enough to get you a shot at the champ at the next weightclass.

Izzy has to beat Romero

Then costa

Then Cannonier

If. He does that he'll have to fight edmen

His division is really full of challenges

Size won't be a big issue here! Israel is a big guy he can fill out rather quickly. Despite fighting at different weight class they are about the same size

That not how size works. Jon gets up to 240, izzy is 200 at most..

I guess according to you jones is the same size as Ngannou.. Same height shoulders etc

Back