Making Jones-Israel fight post their upcoming fights is the only reasonable decision

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Alot of trash talk in this fight and It has already sold itself to me by default. If Adsaneya gets past Yoel he can prepare his next camp for Jon Jones while the same thing for JONES if he gets past Reyes Israel will be his next dancing partner.

2020 November - Dubai in front of 90-100k people will fly in easily due to it's central location. Making it a fucking global event! I will be frontrow for this fight!

maxresdefault.jpg

I rarely attend fights except gigantic fights. I say it's time for this fight to happen.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Alot of trash talking in this fight and It has already sold itself to me by default. If Adsaneya gets past Yoel he can prepare his next camp for Jon Jones whie the same thing for JONES if he gets past Reyes Israel will be his next dancing partner.

2020 November - Dubai in front of 90-100k people will fly in easily due to it's central location.

maxresdefault.jpg
Silly

Izzy would smash jones.

it’s a no brainer, and I ain’t even a izzy fan.

Romero would kill jones though.

It sounds awesome, but in this case, size matters. Equal skill, the bigger man wins. Sounds great on paper, but Jon would 'son' him. I would watch though.

I'd love to see Jones smash Izzy's jaw shut, but we're doomed to watch this shit play out on Twitter.

Izzy all talk.

<DisgustingHHH>

big foreheads

Conor "I can rest my balls on your forehead "

The trash talk is all fake Im hoping Yoel knocks him out viciously

After Romero, Adesanya must fight Natty GOAT Costa.

If he beats both, then i agree, there is nothing left at 185 and he should move up.

Pretty sure the Costa fight will be next if he gets passed Yoel. That needs to happen. He could get three fights in this year. If he keeps winning we could see the Costa fight in summer and one more at the end of the year. I don't think the Jones fight will happen until next year though. It will take a few defenses at MW before people see him as a serious threat to Jones.

MW is the perfect division for Adesanya. No top MMA wrestlers with a takedown threat.

Stay down there and become the next Anderson.

Last edited:
This is all so stupid. Isreal isn't a big MW at all, fought at 175 in kickboxing, could probably still make that weight and was less than stellar vs an old as hell Anderson Silva not too long ago. The guy is amazing no doubt and he could make it a fight but vs the 230 lb arguably best ever? If he had a pace like he did vs Anderson then that wouldn't work out too well. I don't think it would work out well for him no matter what he did.

This generation of super fight fans where so many's expectations are ridiculous is so annoying. Every event has to be the greatest, every fight has to be the greatest etc. and it's just ruining shit. Weight classes are getting all f'd up with this jumping around, champ vs champ, "super fight" shit. This is all about hype and money, there is no beef there and the fight makes no sense. If Israel defends a bunch of times then fine, but as of now (or after their next fights) this is a stupid fight to make. I would of course watch, but I have little interest as I don't think it would be too competitive. I think Jones would big brother him bad.

I don't even blame the UFC for pushing super fights because they give the consumer what they want and unfortunately the majority these days are noobs that cry for these super fights, kinda like how every movie these days is Marvel, about vampires, post apocalyptic, horror or Fast and the Furious 37. It's sad really.

If someone could pull it off without f'ing up the division it would be Israel though since he's so active, or was anyway, I don't see that keeping up for a few obvious reasons. It's all a moot point anyway as this is just to put the spotlight on their upcoming fights while building hype for a potential future fight, but I don't see that happening any time soon or at least I hope not.

Pretty sure the Costa fight will be next if he gets passed Yoel. That needs to happen. He could get three fights in this year. If he keeps winning we could see the Costa fight in summer and one more at the end of the year. I don't think the Jones fight will happen until next year though. It will take a few defenses at MW before people see him as a serious threat to Jones.

Costa is injured he can wait. He was also being annoying by trashing talking people and saying they are ducking him while his injured. He needs to sit out for the Jones-Israel fight only for these stupid comments he made when Israel-Yoel was announced.

The time has come for this fight to occur and take place

Imagine if Adesanya were to beat Romero, Costa, and Jones? We’d have to put him in the all time greats conversation

Imagine if Adesanya were to beat Romero, Costa, and Jones? We’d have to put him in the all time greats conversation
Imagine if he finished them all.

This is silly. Jones is too big, and Israel should clean the division, and have at least 4-5 defences first.

Back