Making a

Coach D said:
Did I read that right? 400 dollars?

Yeah, unfortunately you did Coach. I use it every morning for breakfast, and the warranty is 3 years. So I will get my $$$ out of it. It just sucks not being able to make a

Well a 3 year warranty is good actually, then you don't have to buy other ones over and over, and it works for what you need. What exactly is Acai?

Brasilians have been eating it for years, and it is just starting to make its way mainstream here in the states. This is from one of the major companies. There are other brands out there, but this has the best taste IMO. It is super cheap in Brasil and available everywhere.

http://www.sambazon.com/

It is much cheaper to buy it in bulk and then make it at home. The smoothies are ridiculously overpriced. And like I said earlier, you are paying more for less product. There are pictures of it in bowls, eaten with a spoon. Much better this way. Tons of different recipes also.

Acai is the shit! It even puts blue berries to shame. It has extremely high anti-oxidants and Omega-3 fatty acids. Google "benefits of acai".

Wolverine
///

Brandinho said:
It is much cheaper to buy it in bulk and then make it at home. The smoothies are ridiculously overpriced. And like I said earlier, you are paying more for less product. There are pictures of it in bowls, eaten with a spoon. Much better this way. Tons of different recipes also.

Where do you get it in bulk from?

Thanks.

Wolverine
///

Wolverine said:
Acai is the shit! It even puts blue berries to shame. It has extremely high anti-oxidants and Omega-3 fatty acids. Google "benefits of acai".

Wolverine
///
It's a super berry.

It's almost too good in my opinion.

I get it in bulk from a local Brasilian market. They just sell it to me at cost since they order shitloads of it. Online, your best bet is Frooty or Sambazon. Although I think the Sambazon tastes better.

Back