News Makhmud Muradov vs. Karl Roberson added to UFC 249

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Pretty good fight.

Makhmud Muradov (24-6) vs. Karl Roberson (9-2)

I picked Kopylov to beat Roberson, but I am more confident in Muradov winning this. He has really sharp boxing - much sharper than Roberson's.

Very close fight on paper. Muradov was even with Di Chirico and Trevor Smith was completely outmatched.

Good match up, I'll take "Frank" Muradov in that one..

Solid scrap. I'm gonna go with roberson though

Very solid prelim, that. I'm edging towards Roberson, he's MUCH better than Di Chirico who fought Muradov all the way in a very close fight. Roberson has the BJJ edge in my eyes, and his kickboxing matches up well with Muradov - Roberson has fallen short when taking fights with solid grappler he should have steered clear of when so inexperienced.

Guys u didnt see best from Muradov u have to remember he had 1 week preparation for fight with Di Chirico and only two weeks for fight with Smith both fights short notice.. and if u think Makhmud sucks on ground once again u are wrong... he go through hard camps in Monster gym -CZ Ankos -PL Londonshootfighters- ENG and The Money team - USA this guy is machine he has been shot he was multiple times stabbed he had very rough life this guy is ready to shine !Makhmud is going to be 3-0 in UFC after this fight

Last edited:
Roberson cause he always go out there to win.

going with Muradov here - Kopylov looked great against Kopylov but besides that he's been fairly blah

Ouch, some late work nights?

yup - trying to free up my calendar for vegas for 248 weekend , got amazing seats

who knows, might get one tv while waving the armenian flag when edmen comes out <45>

yup - trying to free up my calendar for vegas for 248 weekend , got amazing seats

who knows, might get one tv while waving the armenian flag when edmen comes out <45>

That's awesome and totally worth the long hours!

Back