Makhachev vs. Moisés PBP

Card

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
2139.png

general-view-of-the-octagon-prior-to-the-ufc-fight-night-event-at-ufc-picture-id1329269680

That Islam interview was great, what a charismatic guy, I hope he get ko and cut from the UFC, fucking boring dude

That Islam interview was great, what a charismatic guy, I hope he get ko and cut from the UFC, fucking boring dude

He was incredibly boring, was like the interviewer was talking to someone who was really stoned

That said, I could give a flying fuck about how someone interviews if they're smashing people in the cage

He was incredibly boring, was like the interviewer was talking to someone who was really stoned

That said, I could give a flying fuck about how someone interviews if they're smashing people in the cage

well, he is not, just boring hugging till death by exhautation

Low level heavyweights, Nascimento -455, what's wrong with people lol

Baudot now the -275 fav going into round 2

Baudot is fucking good, but low IQ, surprise

why do most people think that was a 10-9 first round? Nascimento was nearly out a couple of times. good comeback anyway.

Nascimento looking like a bum in there. Couldn’t even get a proper takedown. He’s lucky he had a zombie chin for this fight

dude get 5 min to recover and dont take it and then quit, very weird fight

well, he is not, just boring hugging till death by exhautation

Submitting Dober is no mean feat, plus he KO'd the ghost of Tibau, the same Tibau that somehow just beat Rory Mac

Think you're being overly harsh on the man old boy

Also that was one of those "2 fat men fighting at a bar" fights I can't believe I put money on, fortunately I had FDNGD and under 1.5, Alan folded like a cheap suit after the gas ran out

Gordon should do better by default

Did you watch the fight at all? MacDonald won all 3 rounds clearly. It was one of the very worst, most blatantly corrupt decisions I've seen in 26 years of following MMA.

The only decision I've ever seen that compares to it is Pearson vs Sánchez. In a 3 round fight it should be almost impossible to get a decision that wrong.

Back