vs Pettis
vs Vick
vs chiesa

no way he deserves Ferguson

Al took a rematch against lee.
otherwise that fight doesn't happen

Al took a rematch against lee.
otherwise that fight doesn't happen
You guys can hide behind your rankings all you want but everyone in the division knows how good Islam is, which is why noone wants to fight him.

He'll beat that ass.

Islam vs Hooker (lol) would be an interesting fight to watch. I'd like to see how Hooker performs after he just got brutalized by Edson.
Either way Islam should fight someone ranked #10-15 at this point.

Islam should get someone higher ranked than hooker.

Islam should get whoever is ten or 9. I don't think he is even in the top ten. We should pump the brakes a little; this whole Khabib training partner thing is overblown. I remember folks here were hyping violent bob ross hard before he shit the bed.

I am a big fan of Hooker and i think he will beat Makhachev, but I think Hooker need a long break before making a comeback.

his fight against Barboza was hard for me to watch.

I am a big fan of Hooker and i think he will beat Makhachev, but I think Hooker need a long break before making a comeback.

his fight against Barboza was hard for me to watch.
I will paypal you a thousand dollars if Hooker ever beats Islam. No strings.

Bookmark this thread.

What do want from Hooker now? the man is out for a year at least

Islam would destroy him. Islam vs Kevin Lee is the only fight to make.

Islam vs Pettis would be a great fight

Pettis does this thing where he refuses to take fighters ranked lower than him, despite losing 80 percent of his fights as of late. I guess the wheaties are going to his head.

Pettis does this thing where he refuses to take fighters ranked lower than him, despite losing 80 percent of his fights as of late. I guess the wheaties are going to his head.
3 wins and 6 losses in the last 3 years

Islam needs to bleed a little before calling out the top 5.
Hooker suffered no broken bones, probably fatigued from the body shots more than anything.
Book the fight in after 6 months.
Or maybe Vick, Lee or Pettis could come out

Back