Makhachev to Oliveira: Keep that belt for me. See you soon

Yeah, I bet Oliveira will have nightmares thinking about Khabib’s protege. He still can’t earn a top 10
fight. If this clown fights Oliveira for the belt..

It will mean Oliveira has already broken the record for consecutive defences by a UFC LW champion.

425abaa4b85a9cd76cba0321d6ff7d96.gif
I don't even think Islam gets past Beneil

Oliveira's stand-up is better than Islam's and his BJJ is too good for Islam's top game.
It definitely isn't. Michael Chandler and Paul Felder top game was enough to thwart Charles Oliveira submission offense. It's when they were looking to get out is when they got entangled.

I don't even think Islam gets past Beneil
You're joking.

I think it's fair to think he's not championship material but dariush is come on. Dariush is bottom tier top 10. Not a smart fighter. War fighter. Brawler.

If you say Islam loses to Dustin or gaethje ok I can see that . Chandler I can see an argument .Dariush? Come on man. It's dariush.

Why do you say that Islam is a clown?
FarAmusedGreatdane-size_restricted.gif

Hey, you religious fanatics, or team Eagle fanatics can kiss my ass. Same goes for Conor fans.

Why is it there is not another fighter in the world, where if you cheer for that guy.. You have to cheer for every fighter from that team, or gym?

I bet you can’t come up with one. You people are a little bit obsessed. What’s that runt’s name that Khabib slapped. The munchkin with short arms.. Dorkov or something from SBG? Conor’s best pal. And now there is this shit with all the Dag fighters associated with Khabib. You people seriously need to get a life.

You're joking.

I think it's fair to think he's not championship material but dariush is come on. Dariush is bottom tier top 10. Not a smart fighter. War fighter. Brawler.

If you say Islam loses to Dustin or gaethje ok I can see that . Chandler I can see an argument .Dariush? Come on man. It's dariush.
Dariush is legit man, his wrestling is equally as good as Islam’s but he hits way harder. More experience with top fighters too.

You're joking.

You've never seen Dariush fight if you think he's just some brawler. He's a legit BJJ black belt under Barral. He's outgrappled guys like CDF and Brenneman. Drew Dober? He subbed Drew quicker than Islam. Moises? He already dominated Moises, a guy Islam is set to face.

Beneil has strong takedowns and a masterful top game. The way he was flowing with Tony on the ground was a thing of beauty. He has more impressive wins than Islam in the octagon, is more proven and on top of that, his standup is light years ahead of Islam.

Dude the fighter who fights once every 18 months and has more injuries then your average 49 year old is threatening people?

FarAmusedGreatdane-size_restricted.gif

Hey, you religious fanatics, or team Eagle fanatics can kiss my ass. Same goes for Conor fans.

Why is it there is not another fighter in the world, where if you cheer for that guy.. You have to cheer for every fighter from that team, or gym?

I bet you can’t come up with one. You people are a little bit obsessed. What’s that runt’s name that Khabib slapped. The munchkin with short arms.. Dorkov or something from SBG? Conor’s best pal. And now there is this shit with all the Dag fighters associated with Khabib. You people seriously need to get a life.

Ok, when the effect of the drugs you took finish, maybe you can tell me why you say that Islam is a clown.

Dude the fighter who fights once every 18 months and has more injuries then your average 49 year old is threatening people?

Yes, that same fighter that is basically as good as Khabib, and that everybody is ducking because of that.

Oliveira's stand-up is better than Islam's and his BJJ is too good for Islam's top game. Islam likely beats most LW contenders, but he's not beating Charles.
stand up, yes. ground game, not even close.

if oliveira were to put islam on his back, then i could see him dominating. but considering their styles, if this fight goes to the ground it will be with makhachev on top and charles is getting jack shit on him from his guard. i expect islam to pass his guard and whoop his ass if they grapple.

would still be a very fun fight, i'd definitely be cheering for do bronx.

Oh yeah a win over Drew Dober and his next bout against unranked Thiago Moises will definetly scare Oliveira lmao

Yes, that same fighter that is basically as good as Khabib, and that everybody is ducking because of that.
People decline to fight him because he'll lay and pray you while no one knowing who he his.

Yeah he's good. Josh Rosholt was good too. Very strong but boring wrestler and the UFC cut him as soon as they saw an outing.

Even with Khabib preaching about him mainstream MMA journalism hasn't picked up on him.

Serious question: Where do you guys take from, that he is as good as prime Khabib? Because Khabib said so? Because he beat Drew Dober? Because he is from Khabibs camp?
I mean come on, he definetly is a good fighter with lot of potential, but can you guys pls stop measuring his potential by what Khabib achieved? Its getting ridicilous at this point.

You've never seen Dariush fight if you think he's just some brawler. He's a legit BJJ black belt under Barral. He's outgrappled guys like CDF and Brenneman. Drew Dober? He subbed Drew quicker than Islam. Moises? He already dominated Moises, a guy Islam is set to face.

Beneil has strong takedowns and a masterful top game. The way he was flowing with Tony on the ground was a thing of beauty. He has more impressive wins than Islam in the octagon, is more proven and on top of that, his standup is light years ahead of Islam.
Lol drew dober the guy he went back and forth with in the first round? The guy is a brawler. Respectfully if he faces Islam, he's getting smashed. Dariush is not an elite lw. He's a good lightweight.

Man has no defense and just comes forward. Close comes to mind and the dober fight

I don't think 'soon' is the correct word here....

Makhachev seems to have the second best winning streak in the UFC! It won't take him long to get to the belt with such statistic.

Ok, when the effect of the drugs you took finish, maybe you can tell me why you say that Islam is a clown.

1. Because the guy is a pullout merchant.
2. Because he is one of the least active fighters on the roster.
3. Because he and Khabib and that fanbase think he should be gifted a TS. Just because Khabib says he’s the next LW champ. Which segues lovely into number 4..
4. No I’m 100% positve that Charles Oliveira is the “next” champ.
5. He hasn’t even fought a top 10 fighter yet.
6. He’s a clown because I fucking said so.

Are we clear?

Back