Makhachev to Oliveira: Keep that belt for me. See you soon

Yeah, well, at this rate Islam will need to win at least 5 more fights before he gets a title shot.

A lot of these guys seem confident about Charles because they have a large sample size to look from, the way I look at it is he is most complete fighter in the division and can finish you anywhere guys they better come with that type of mindset or he is going to embarrass you. 10 years in the Organization and still has prime years left.

It would be a good fight. I tend to think Islam's top game is good enough to get some quality control time in against oliveira, but oliveira would likely be pressuring Islam on the feet the whole time and that could force some bad shots from Islam. The scrambles would be fun.

Islam will be old as hell until he fights a top 5 guy if he keeps this pace. Shouldn't even talk about Oliveira yet. The guy is awesome and one of the best in the division for sure, but riding on Khabib's name is real.

Islam only needs like 2 more wins, so about 5 years.

No, he will need to beat Moises, then someone like RDA, then a couple of top 5s and only then maybe he will get a title shot.

UFC do not want to promote this guy and fighters refuse to fight him, so his road to the tile will be a very long and hard one.
Since he is not a big talker he needs to start finishing his opponents in spectacular fashion. Only that way his road to the title may be a little bit shorter.

Islam will be old as hell until he fights a top 5 guy if he keeps this pace. Shouldn't even talk about Oliveira yet. The guy is awesome and one of the best in the division for sure, but riding on Khabib's name is real.

He is doing the right thing by calling out Olivera, even if obviously he won’t fight him any time soon.
Islam needs to make some noise and talk shit. If he keeps being all quiet and respectful he will never get the title shot.

Yeah, I bet Oliveira will have nightmares thinking about Khabib’s protege. He still can’t earn a top 10
fight. If this clown fights Oliveira for the belt..

It will mean Oliveira has already broken the record for consecutive defences by a UFC LW champion.

425abaa4b85a9cd76cba0321d6ff7d96.gif

Guy needs to;
- fight more often
- stop pulling out of scheduled fights

Yeah, I bet Oliveira will have nightmares thinking about Khabib’s protege. He still can’t earn a top 10
fight. If this clown fights Oliveira for the belt..

It will mean Oliveira has already broken the record for consecutive defences by a UFC LW champion.

425abaa4b85a9cd76cba0321d6ff7d96.gif

Why do you say that Islam is a clown?

Back