News Makhachaev vs Moises July 17.

I don't care what yall saying

ISLAM IS THE ONE DUCKING.
HIM AND HIS TEAM TRYING TO USE HIS NAME TO GET TITLE SHOT WITHOUT FACING ANYONE IN THE TOP TEN
I DON'T BUY THE OH NO ONE IN THE TOP 10 WANTS TO FIGHT ISLAM
HORSESHIT
TAKING FIGHTS OUTSIDE TOP TEN AND THEN BITCH AND COMPLAIN THEY WON'T FIGHT YOU AND THEN BOOM YOU GET A TITLE SHOT
WATCH

I don't buy it.
I'm picking Thiago because fuck the other guy and his whole fucking cherry picking team

Weird fight, and not one I really care for.

Makhachev by decision I guess

Im legit fucking pissed, seriously. Islam is on a 7 wins streak, ranked fucking 10 but cant get a felder/ hooker. Fire fucking ali

Are you wanting him to face them because they implement zero ground game in their fights or because they are in top ten?
Felder is damn near retired. Hooker should be on a 3 fight losing streak.
Don't you want someone better for Islam to fight?

Are you wanting him to face them because they implement zero ground game in their fights or because they are in top ten?
Felder is damn near retired. Hooker should be on a 3 fight losing streak.
Don't you want someone better for Islam to fight?

People shit on Hooker but he beat the brakes off the consensus number one lightweight (Porier) just last year. He's no bum.

Shame Islam can't get a ranked fight. Once your Top 5-6 it takes years to get out the rankings because if you fight up in rank you never lose your spot.

But good to stay active, keep winning and they can't deny you.

All they had to do was make Islam vs Gathje, and the winner gets a title shot. No way either fighter decline that fight.

Lol at people thinking Islam wants to fight a serious opponent. Saying and doing are two different things. And you can tell what someone is really made of by the latter. I think he's perfectly fine looking good crushing cans like MVP, and collecting lucrative gifts from his muslim "fans" for it.

Islam easy. Moises has been grapplefucked before. And he would have lost to Bobby if Bobby didnt do all the dumb stuff.

People shit on Hooker but he beat the brakes off the consensus number one lightweight (Porier) just last year. He's no bum.

Shame Islam can't get a ranked fight. Once your Top 5-6 it takes years to get out the rankings because if you fight up in rank you never lose your spot.

But good to stay active, keep winning and they can't deny you.

Beat the brakes off but lost? Most people dont shit on Hookers fighting ability. He gers shit on because hes lost 2 in a row but still thinks he deserves a top 5 opponent.

Wow, Islam gets Moises... Like, this is beyond a downgrade in notoriety and skill from his last fight where he honestly looked like the second coming of Khabibi against a legit LW who was on a major hot streak! You can't win a fight more impressively than that and he gets a Brazilian named Thiago (to be fair most Brazilians are). I can honestly name 10 more deserving opponents he could be facing, and 5 of them have no fights upcoming. Hell, give him Cowboy and let him gain some clout in a co-main!

I can only see this being designed as a squash match that will feature very high on the main card here and be his chance to shine... of course, he already got that with Dober and should be moving on to bigger things but hey, I guess this is cool too. It's not.
Moises is a much bigger threat to Islam than Dober is. This is not a squash match at all.

I don't care what yall saying

ISLAM IS THE ONE DUCKING.
HIM AND HIS TEAM TRYING TO USE HIS NAME TO GET TITLE SHOT WITHOUT FACING ANYONE IN THE TOP TEN
I DON'T BUY THE OH NO ONE IN THE TOP 10 WANTS TO FIGHT ISLAM
HORSESHIT
TAKING FIGHTS OUTSIDE TOP TEN AND THEN BITCH AND COMPLAIN THEY WON'T FIGHT YOU AND THEN BOOM YOU GET A TITLE SHOT
WATCH

I don't buy it.
I'm picking Thiago because fuck the other guy and his whole fucking cherry picking team

Who in the top 10 is Islam "ducking"?

Because it sure looks like most of them either don't want to fight him, or have fights already, or are nowhere to be found weirdly.

Really, really disappointing matchmaking. Hooker should be moved out of the top 10, and Felder below Gillespie.

Sad, because this is actually such a good fight. It's just that rankings-wise, it makes no fucking sense.

No fan of Makhachev but he does deserve a better opponent, Moises is good but Islam should be fighting someone in the top 10.

The year is 2029, Islam is currently 36-1 , on a 23 fights win-streak. After beating #14 LW Donald Cerrone, he calls out the champ Arman Tsarukyan and ask for a title shot.
Dana White : "He has to beat someone from the top 5 first, Paul Felder (26-19) is next for a title shot"

The year is 2029, Islam is currently 36-1 , on a 23 fights win-streak. After beating #14 LW Donald Cerrone, he calls out the champ Arman Tsarukyan and ask for a title shot.
Dana White : "He has to beat someone from the top 5 first, Paul Felder (26-19) is next for a title shot"
For him to be on a 23 fight win streak in 8 years, he needs to fight more than every 1 1/2 years lol.

Back