MakGOAT Warwagon

Well let's agree this a decent test to see where he is at. I'm imagining if he wins it'll be by a vicious sub.

Was wondering where the "Mr. Finland" moniker came from? My great Grandparents came to the U.S. from Finland, still have a lot of family living there. Always interested in anything Finnish.

I'm in .. War Makwan!

Wilkinson will look like a fool

Makwan bless

Was wondering where the "Mr. Finland" moniker came from? My great Grandparents came to the U.S. from Finland, still have a lot of family living there. Always interested in anything Finnish.

He came 2nd in mr finland beauty competition (2012). Also: to him its important that other finns see him as a fellow countryman and he encourage other immigrants to adapt

How many GOATs are there in the UFC? Honestly. This GOAT talk is getting out of hand and I LOVE IT! War true Iranian fake Finnish GOAT!

B8pfxmtCUAABbrp.png

He came 2nd in mr finland beauty competition (2012). Also: to him its important that other finns see him as a fellow countryman and he encourage other immigrants to adapt
lol 2nd place in a beauty contest. Also I respect anyone who uproots their family and moves to better theirs and their families lives. The U.S. was built by immigrants, people living here now tend to forget that.

Back