Make your picks for UFC 182!!!

Jasonwhite661

White Belt
Reaction score
I have been beting betting MMA for the past 4 years mainly just UFC and for the past 5 events I have done 100 1 dollar parlays on every single fight so this even for example has 11 fights so I will be doing 100 1 dollar 11 fighter parlays all of my friends say this is the dumbest idea I have ever had but 2 out of the 5 events I have done it. I pick about 10 on my own i let a couple of my friends picker about 5 a piece then I go as far as writing every fighters name down on a piece of paper fold it and pick off of random. Yes I understand it is complete luck. But I have came up money each of the past 5 events. I can win anywhere between 46.09 by picking all favorites all the way to 253,268 dollars by picking all of the underdogs which i will for sure pick each one of those. here are my picks for UFC 182 what are yours? you dont have to tell me how if you choose not to.

Jones-DEC
Jury-DEC
Horiguchi-ko1
Tavres-DEC
Lombard-KO2
Castillo-DEC
Garbrandt-KO1
Cannoier-KO1
Dunham-DEC
Ahkmedov-KO3
Dufrense-Sub1

If this Parlay somehow wins I will win 359.06 from a 1 dollar bet so not to bad. If you place your picks I will show how much you could possibly win from that. Thank you

Will have the highest buy rate of the year thus far.

also 90% of the time there is at least 1 underdog that wins during the main card. I looked at the past 20 events and during the past 20 events only 2 of the events has the favorite one every time on the main card take that into consideration if you like. When Diaz fought Condit, Condit was a big underdog I recall him being around +250 and I personally did not think he was going to win but I put down 500$ on him anyways and I won I do that every event if all the favorites have won on the main card and come the main event I will always lay down a big bet on the dog

Jones
Cerrone
Horiguchi
Lombard

Don't care about the rest of the card, TBH

I joined Kountermove recently. If you find many small games with low entry fees and chose different fighters for each one, you have the opportunity to make some big cash. I have 6 paying games and it only cost me 6$, one in which I could win up to 500$.

Here are my picks, but Cerrone, Marquadt, Felder and Cannonier have a good chance of losing unfortunately.

Jones - SUB RD 3
Cerrone - DEC
Horiguchi - TKO RD2
Marquadt - DEC
Lombard - KO RD1
Felder - DEC
Brimage - DEC
Cannonier - KO RD1
Dunham - DEC
Ahkmedov - TKO RD1
Dufrense - DEC

I joined Kountermove recently. If you find many small games with low entry fees and chose different fighters for each one, you have the opportunity to make some big cash. I have 6 paying games and it only cost me 6$, one in which I could win up to 500$.

Here are my picks, but Cerrone, Marquadt, Felder and Cannonier have a good chance of losing unfortunately.

Jones - SUB RD 3
Cerrone - DEC
Horiguchi - TKO RD2
Marquadt - DEC
Lombard - KO RD1
Felder - DEC
Brimage - DEC
Cannonier - KO RD1
Dunham - DEC
Ahkmedov - TKO RD1
Dufrense - DEC

1 dollar will win you 191.09 Thank you.

My Pics
Alexis- close fight
Akhemedov - close fight
Dunham- semi lock
Jordan - Semi lock
Garbrandt - Lock
Felder - in the upset- hard to tell
Lombard- Lock
Horiguchi- oddsmakers have it as a lock
Marquart- winnable fight for him
Cerrone- toss up
Cormier- KO or UD

Its an 11 fight Parlay and $1 will win $251.58 on Bovada

My Pics
Alexis- close fight
Akhemedov - close fight
Dunham- semi lock
Jordan - Semi lock
Garbrandt - Lock
Felder - in the upset- hard to tell
Lombard- Lock
Horiguchi- oddsmakers have it as a lock
Marquart- winnable fight for him
Cerrone- toss up
Cormier- KO or UD

Its an 11 fight Parlay and $1 will win $251.58 on Bovada

I also use bovada

Corm RD3 Sub
Cerrone RD2 Sub
Tavares UD
Horiguchi RD1 (T)KO
Lombard RD1 (T)KO

Jones UD, Because he's going to cheat and use three eye pokes, losing a point on the third one.
Jury tko 2nd
Horiguchi Tko 2nd

Those are the fights im super excited about.

Back