Make your Dream PPV Card using any fighters in UFC history

GSP vs Anderson Silva
Jon Jones vs Cain Velasquez
Brock Lesnar vs Fedor
TJ Dillashaw vs Mighty Mouse
Tony Ferguson vs Khabib

I can't imagine any card better than this. Not one. I would love to be proven wrong

2009 gsp vs 2007 silva for mw title
2005 fedor vs 2009 brock for hw title
2004 penn vs 2013 conor for lw title
2005 shogun vs 2018 jones for lhw title
prime mayhem vs prime diaz

While conor is definitely the biggest, people like lesnar, silva and gsp were massive as well and would never be put on a card where they aren't headlining. Conor has broken the precedence of higher weights headlining but that's because the higher weights aren't as big as people like silva were. Also a silva gsp match was once a very hype thing comparable to a prime floyd vs prime manny and if that was forced on the same card as mcgregor, with how big it would be + being higher weight they would almost certainly be higher up than mcgregor.
What do u mean the higher weights aren't as big as people like Silva were?
At the end of the day it's all speculation but I think the fact that Mcgregor holds the record for all top 3 of the UFC ppv records speaks volume in itself. He himself lifted the ufc to newer heights, more so than the greats that u have listed such as Silva, GSP etc. Just look at his following on instagram is an example of just how huge he has become.
You have the fighters the fans want to see fight the most as the headline so naturally it would probably be Mcgregor

Tank Abbott vs Black Beast
Jon Hess vs Cormier
Paul Varelans vs Khabib
Emmanuel Yarborough vs TJ Dillashaw
Joe Son vs Justin Gaethje
Harold Howard vs Tony Ferguson

You joke, but Tank could destroy Lewis, in 10 seconds, if he connects first. Also, Howard could annihilate Ferguson... he might not win the mixed martial arts bout, but he'd win the fight. As soon as they lock up, Harold howard would go for that Big Lebowski ear bite + "one liner" + right hand combo. He might get dq'd (and get incarcerated, again), but he won't be the one with a MIck Foley ear.

Back