Make up some crap

I dropped acid with Carrie Fisher in the fall of 1991 at a ski resort in Aspen Colorado. Her mother arrived the next day and we had a menage a trois before brunch

I dropped acid with Carrie Fisher in the fall of 1991 at a ski resort in Aspen Colorado. Her mother arrived the next day and we had a menage a trois before brunch
I fell in love with carrie Fishers Daughter in this season of american horror story. Dont know why. She's a 6 at best but something about her makes me want to give her my babies.

I fell in love with carrie Fishers Daughter in this season of american horror story. Dont know why. She's a 6 at best but something about her makes me want to give her my babies.

great genes. Prime Carrie Fisher was a monster

Gonna spice this up a bit. One of these is an outright falsehood. The other is the absolute truth.

Once, many moons ago, good ol' Sleepwalk was working in a gym. Poppa Sleepwalk had organized a trip to Yankee Stadium with a crew of people from his office and a mess of family members. I was supposed to go on that trip but I was going to have to open the gym the next morning at 0530hrs and was just not feeling the long ferry ride up to the Bronx. I begged off, saying that I was going to be cutting it close and to just go without me. The next day, I find out that the game was being umpired by none other than Angel Hernandez. Coincidentally, Hernandez is neighbors with my cousins' aunt from the other side of their family and recognized them as they had good third base line seats. He brought them down on the field and they got pictures with Jorge Posada, Paul O'Neill, and even Bernie freaking Williams. I was angry with myself mostly but also a little bit with my cousin for rubbing it in. I slapped him in the ribs for it. His mom (my godmother) got pissed at me for it. I explained that he was lording Bernie Williams over me and she yelled at him and said that he deserved it.

-OR-

Once, many more moons ago, a young Sleepwalk was working as a lifeguard along the New Jersey coastline. It was a gray, cold, and windy day. The green flags were still out. Wasn't lightning or rough water. Nonetheless, nobody was on this private beach club sand that day. I'm just sitting in the guard shack, eating a turkey club sub and reading Muscle & Fitness and Wizard magazines while the other guard is calling to get approval to go home. Nothing's going on so I walk on up to the snack bar to launch an ass rocket. When I start walking back, the guy who owned the club (not the manager, mind you, but the actual owner who owned a lot of other stuff like land, businesses, and state assemblymen) was on the beach, waving me onto the beach and pointing out into the water. Sure enough, there's some asshole out there by the buoys, yelling. I run right past the owner. Neither of us say anything but I can see him glaring at me out of the corner of my eye. Belly full of sandwich and Snapple and with no torp, I get the guy, throw up with some swallowed back down with a little seawater, and get him back to shore. He's yammering in broken English and it's determined that he was swimming on the unguarded beach up the shore about 1000'-1500' and drifted over. Turns out the other guard was going out to his car, ran into the owner, and got the okay to leave. I hadn't left the beach unguarded, the owner and other guard had. And this guy wasn't from our beach anyway. I kept my job and the swimmer probably went home to Italy at the end of the summer with a much shorter story than this one.

Last edited:
That fighter with the nickname "Violent Bob Ross" has obviously never met the real Bob Ross. I cant explain further. RIP.

I worked on both Star Trek TNG and DS9. On TNG I was a Pakled on board the ship Modor. I didn't speak but was spotted in several shots. Me to the left.
Pakled2.jpg

Me in the background.
maxresdefault.jpg

I was then able to play a Pakled on DS9 where I had a minor but more prominent role than in TNG.
This belongs in the post a pic of yourself thread

My parents totally love me and I have friends.

Am I doing this right?

I've done both in real life. I feel kind of sad that is a "story" for you.

Chin up butter cup
I don’t lift bro, but I’ve been with the same woman for 33 years with no regrets!

I jumped from the top of the steps to the landing.

My Mom told me when she was Pregnant with my sister that she had eaten a Watermelon seed and it grew a Watermelon in her stomach.

For all those wondering.... You're welcome. :cool:

carrie-fisher-billie-lourd.jpg

I don’t lift bro, but I’ve been with the same woman for 33 years with no regrets!
Been with mine for 13 and never leaving. I don't care what that silly restraining order says.

Joking of course. We are inseparable. Love her more than life itself.

Been with mine for 13 and never leaving. I don't care what that silly restraining order says.

Joking of course. We are inseparable. Love her more than life itself.
Good for you mate!

Gonna spice this up a bit. One of these is an outright falsehood. The other is the absolute truth.

Once, many moons ago, good ol' Sleepwalk was working in a gym. Poppa Sleepwalk had organized a trip to Yankee Stadium with a crew of people from his office and a mess of family members. I was supposed to go on that trip but I was going to have to open the gym the next morning at 0530hrs and was just not feeling the long ferry ride up to the Bronx. I begged off, saying that I was going to be cutting it close and to just go without me. The next day, I find out that the game was being impaired by none other than Angel Hernandez. Coincidentally, Hernandez is neighbors with my cousins' aunt from the other side of their family and recognized them as they had good third base line seats. He brought them down on the field and they got pictures with Jorge Posada, Paul O'Neill, and even Bernie Williams. I was angry with myself mostly but also a little bit with my cousin for rubbing it in. I slapped him in the ribs for it. His mom (my godmother) got pissed at me for it. I explained that he was lording Bernie Williams over me and she yelled at him and said that he deserved it.

-OR-

Once, many more moons ago, a young Sleepwalk was working as a lifeguard along the New Jersey coastline. It was a gray, cold, and windy day. The green flags were still out. Wasn't lightning or rough water. Nonetheless, nobody was on this private beach club sand that day. I'm just sitting in the guard shack, eating a turkey club sub and reading Muscle & Fitness and Wizard magazines while the other guard is calling to get approval to go home. Nothing's going on so I walk on up to the snack bar to launch an ass rocket. When I start walking back, the guy who owned the club (not the manager, mind you, but the actual owner who owned a lot of other stuff like land, businesses, and state assemblymen) was on the beach, waving me onto the beach and pointing out into the water. Sure enough, there's some asshole out there by the buoys, yelling. I run right past the owner. Neither of us say anything but I can see him glaring at me out of the corner of my eye. Belly full of sandwich and Snapple and with no torp, I get the guy, throw up with some swallowed back down with a little seawater, and get him back to shore. He's yammering in broken English and it's determined that was swimming on the unguarded beach up the shore about 1000'-1500'. Turns out the other guard was going out to his car, ran into the owner, and got the okay to leave. I hadn't left the beach unguarded, the owner and other guard had. And this guy wasn't from our beach anyway. I kept my job and the swimmer probably went home to Italy at the end of the summer with a much shorter story than this one.
I'm calling this now. The twist is neither are made up. Both sound real to me.

You fucked up big not taking the fucking ferry man. Paul O'Neill? You fucked up.

Also want to say. This shit deserves a whole thread of it's own. Make it. They will come.

This hot skinny white woman saw me staring at her finely shaped buns then started wiggling it in a sexy way and making sexy facial expressions.

One time early in my teens I was going through a scary trance when I shot this guy in the woods to see what it would feel like and later in life I became a homicide detective working alongside a genius mastermind investigator who came in solving cases left and right almost like magic. The pieces in every case would just arrange themselves before his eyes and he seemed to be pulling the truth from the air and he could also see it in peoples faces, except he would never linger on mine though he would always spend an extra second reading everybody else’s. Their expressions, mannerisms, you could say he was a body language expert.
My nerves couldn’t take it, I was shook, it was unsettling how he didn’t care about me, never gave me a chance to sell him my lie. I wasn’t sure that he would buy it but something wasn’t right, I broke down and I confronted him.
“Why?”
“Pardon?”
“Why do you just accept me?”
“.....”
“.......”
“Because I know you did it. I’m the guy you shot. You died that day” He said.
I realized I killed myself after I killed him.
Also he was a pedophile.
I went to heaven after that and he got sent to hell.

Back