Make the best out of life

Jaedong

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Looking in the mirror that belly and fat ass got's to go. From tomorrow I'll write down all I eat and also my training.

Today all I remember is going grocery shopping, playing some basketball like 5-6 games till 16 points.

I eat hmmm some pork fat and chicken breast with carrots and potatoes. Drank milk (full fat), eat mixed nuts and seeds with dried fruits, yogurt with a tbs honey and plain cocoa and now I'll eat a salad with a half can tuna and a boiled egg and a little cheese, and olive oil (extra virgin). Tomorrow I'm starting strength training and I'll write more detailed what I eat.

Thanks for ya attention or support that is if anyone gives a f*ck. Good nighty night

Last edited:
Ok I woke up a little earlier then usual (at 11.30 h in the morning, usually it's and hour to 1 and a half later, trying to fix it)

Generally I don't eat grains no more at all, maybe I'll use some rolled oats if I try making some healthy cookies. In the last 7 days I ate sweets only once and felt physically crappy afterward so I don't even feel like eating them anymore. In cafe's I'll have unsweetened lemonade or just regular bought water.

Breakfast : Red beans, trail mix, glass of milk

The trail mix is self made out of peanuts, raisins, almonds, hazelnuts,sunflower seed, dried cranberries and dried apricots.

Snack : Trail mix, glass of milk, 1 and a half tbs of home made soft cheese that we got from a friend, it tastes like it's high in protein and a little lower in fat, also not much salt in it (yeah I can tell that from the taste, of course not 100% correctly).

Meal : 2 eggs on teflon grill, red beans, potatoes, carrots, glass milk, handful trail mix

Gym - first day in about 3 months, did chest and abs (including hyper extensions)

Glass milk, 1 plum, still felt full enough so didn't eat a real meal immediately

Dried apricots and dried cranberries, spoon soft cheese, I'll be eating fresh fruits instead of dried from now on when I finish these few dried left

For dinner I'll eat a salad consisting of : half can tuna, 1 boiled egg sliced, fatty pork slices grilled on Teflon, some cheese , cucumber, sweet onion, extra virgin olive oil, vinegar

Next time I'll just get 100g of pre made trail mix from the store to satisfy food carwings, cause now I'm stuck with like 2 pounds of trail mix which I don't really need that much. Fresh fruit beats dried fruit because of the fullness factor thanks to the water in them but trail mix is a good alternative to sweets or junk food.

Today I consider moderately successful, wanted to play basketball but to many folks there so I didn't bother since I'm not a really good player (just started playing 3 weeks ago).

Tomorrow I'll go to the gym before evening and try to play some basketball in the evening. If no one is in the gym I'll be beating up that heavy bag a little.

Last edited:
Woke up late at 12.30h

Fried chicken breast, potatoes, green beans, carrots.

Yogurt + milk + plain cocoa powder + honey , trail mix, half cucumber

Gym - beat up the heavy bag, still ok skills not as fluid and explosive as it used to be but still nice, then did 4 sets squats (1 without weight the other three with like 40 kg, not much but I just started weightlifting yesterday again)

Little basketball - that one +40 year old is retarded don't know why he comes, he got no job or women/kids but lives of his parents and talks so much shit at basketball, he even threw the ball in the face of a 15, 16 year old, retard , every time he get's into arguments with people, at least it's a little entertaining, still it would be better without him

Fried chicken breast, potatoes and green beans, salad (cucumber, tomato, onion, peper, olive oil)

Trail mix

Last edited:
Plum, handfull trail mix

2 eggs boiled, salad (veggies, olive oil, vinegar)

Last edited:
I quit this log because I feel it's unnecessary to write down everytime I eat anything.

I eat healthy foods, veggies, meat, fish, eggs, nuts & seeds, fruits and diary. Doubting the legumes, no more peanuts maybe beans occasionally. Even tried to make a healthy cockie ended up something like a pancake tasted alright could be sweeter tough. It was made of almond flour, milk powder (skim unfortunately), some oats (grains geeeh), plain cocoa powder, 1 egg and honey.

I'll try to commentate your logs maybe if it's not too complicated. Good luck, a log can be good if you need it to discipline yourself with bad foods or want to get an overview and feedback on your diet.

Back