Make sense to make an MMA promotion for PEDs users only ? (caught and volunteers)

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
People like Vitor, Lesnar, Hendricks would be succesful and would be making millions probably

The real problem with PEDs is unfair competition (clean vs roided)

If everyone in the promotion is on something and they admit it, could be regulated safely and no one is cheating.

Could be dangerous for fighters health ? maybe, thats why they are adult and make the decision to do it or not.

Could hurt the public image and legitimacy of the sport? maybe, but will be different from UFC, another promotion completely, their faults and problem shouldnt affect UFC directly

So 10% of current MMA in the clean league and 90% in the Dirty League...

Sure I'm in...

Enjoy your 1 a year show.

It's called Bellator. Kidding. It's also called the UFC.

You could even take it a step further. Genetically modified humans on steroids. A juiced up freak with the size-strength of Ngannou, resolve of Khabib, athleticism of Romero, fight IQ of GSP and eye poking ability of Jon Jones.

What a spectacle!

Sounds like a paul verhoeven movie . I'd definitely watch roided beasts cave each other's shit in <Lmaoo> . I missed the UFC TRT era

People like Vitor, Lesnar, Hendricks would be succesful and would be making millions probably

The real problem with PEDs is unfair competition (clean vs roided)

If everyone in the promotion is on something and they admit it, could be regulated safely and no one is cheating.

Could be dangerous for fighters health ? maybe, thats why they are adult and make the decision to do it or not.

Could hurt the public image and legitimacy of the sport? maybe, but will be different from UFC, another promotion completely, their faults and problem shouldnt affect UFC directly

I think the real problem would be that the whole point of taking PEDs is to gain an unfair advantage. Unless they're caught and forced into this "league", they're going to continue to take the PEDs in the clean league so that they still have the advantage. These aren't guys who are looking for level playing fields.

You could even take it a step further. Genetically modified humans on steroids. A juiced up freak with the size-strength of Ngannou, resolve of Khabib, athleticism of Romero, fight IQ of GSP and eye poking ability of Jon Jones.

What a spectacle!

You make it sound like my idea would be any different from PRIDE or even UFC before USADA

Will probably look just like anyo otherpromotion without USADA but without the hypocrisy and false morale

I think the real problem would be that the whole point of taking PEDs is to gain an unfair advantage. Unless they're caught and forced into this "league", they're going to continue to take the PEDs in the clean league so that they still have the advantage. These aren't guys who are looking for level playing fields.

Would be a deterrent for people roiding and who thought is worth it taking the 1-2 years of suspension

In this case 1 strike and you go on the dirty league forever

And will give old athletes, lack of discipline ones and the ones with hormones problem just to have a chance to even work and participate

Is it just me because I feel like we already have that.

ACA and KSW don't test and don't fall under US athletic commissions, people can go and compete there if they want.

EDIT - Well Americans can't compete in ACA at the moment because of the sanctions, but you get the point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back