Make DC VS Stipe- on one condition...

Night Slasher

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Unfortunately Jones is washed up and roidless, Francis would sleep him in 1 minute

Prime Pico Jones wins

If they let Jones back on juice since Ngannou defo is on some, then yeah.

If they let Jones back on juice since Ngannou defo is on some, then yeah.
Typical Sherdog couch potato thinks that the only way to get ripped is with roids. Put down the doritos and get off the couch loser.

Typical Sherdog couch potato thinks that the only way to get ripped is with roids. Put down the doritos and get off the couch loser.
Ik lol, Francis doesn't look like he's on steroids to me at all, he is just a freak

Francis was 262 ripped, his muscle to height ratio is up there with fighters pre usada like overeem, brock lesnar, carwin, mir and jds... if you think those guys were clean, I can't do much for you, go educate yourself about the subject.

Ik lol, Francis doesn't look like he's on steroids to me at all, he is just a freak
Kinda agree on the look but there are studies out there that say that his weight to height ratio while such low body fat is naturally unattainable so ...

Francis was 262 ripped, his muscle to height ratio is up there with fighters pre usada like overeem, brock lesnar, carwin, mir and jds... if you think those guys were clean, I can't do much for you, go educate yourself about the subject.
Im 6 feet and would have a very similar muscle to height ratio and never touched roids in my life. Like I said get off the couch and hit a gym and you will see whats possible.

Kinda agree on the look but there are studies out there that say that his weight to height ratio while such low body fat is naturally unattainable so ...
Complete bullshit. "Studies out there" yeah right.

Im 6 feet and would have a very similar muscle to height ratio and never touched roids in my life. Like I said get off the couch and hit a gym and you will see whats possible.
How much do you weight ? At what body fat % ?

Complete bullshit. "Studies out there" yeah right.
Look up the Casey Butt calculator, the guy studied hundreds of best "natural bodybuilders" to estimate what is attainable naturally.

Ngannou is like 40 lbs over what he could naturally attain at his height, and he is not even a bodybuilder... think about it. I mean yeah he is a freak, but 40 lbs more than elite natural bodybuilders ??

I thought it would be that Stipe gets to wear goggles..

You make Jones vs Francis
View attachment 768176
Jon can emulate his idols Anderson Silva and Conor McGregor on conquering another division and proving his skills transcend weight.
Jon has said in the past that a fight with Francis is “inevitable”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/jon-jones-feels-a-heavyweight-fight-with-francis-ngannou-is-inevitable/?amp
It’s a phenomenal fight and one that I feel has a satisfying ending...

Laughed at "his idols Anderson Silva and Conor McGregor..."

Jon would never accept that haha

Jon is still traumatized from Reyes and Thiago

How much do you weight ? At what body fat % ?

Look up the Casey Butt calculator, the guy studied hundreds of best "natural bodybuilders" to estimate what is attainable naturally.

Ngannou is like 40 lbs over what he could naturally attain at his height, and he is not even a bodybuilder... think about it. I mean yeah he is a freak, but 40 lbs more than elite natural bodybuilders ??
Are you assuming he's as lean as a bodybuilder? Because he is no where close to that lean.

Are you assuming he's as lean as a bodybuilder? Because he is no where close to that lean.
Obviously not, bodybuilders are the base of the study, then you can extrapolate the formula to 10% body fat and so on. I would say Francis was between 10 and 14% in this fight, taking that into account he was still around 40 lbs over...

If I was Stipe I would demand Pride gloves to avoid going blind and losing two sources of income.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back